The Big Bang Theory (CBS)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raj was going to be deported so Sheldon hired him to work with...I mean "for" him. They were focusing on a physics problem in Sheldon's office and they kept showing them in different positions over the hours while Eye of the Tiger played in the background. I think it was episode 4.

I know the episode but I didn't remember the Eye of the Tiger music. I guess I've grown so used to hearing that song used in so many different episodes and movies that it no longer registers. Well, since you just watched episode 4, you have a lot of great episodes in front of you. Enjoy.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I know the episode but I didn't remember the Eye of the Tiger music. I guess I've grown so used to hearing that song used in so many different episodes and movies that it no longer registers. Well, since you just watched episode 4, you have a lot of great episodes in front of you. Enjoy.

It's been my favorite song since I was 10, so I never forget anytime it's used in film. :)

Yeah it's a great show. We typically watch 4 or 5 episodes every weekend.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Finally finished this show yesterday. Got a bit teary-eyed during Sheldon's speech. What a great show. The extras on the last dvd had some great behind the scenes stuff.