Every QB Who Started Last Year Ranked by NFL.Com

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Allen and Jackson are going to always have a tough time once the playoffs roll around.

It's scary how bad they are at hitting the open man when it matters most.

Lamar did it in the regular season but once the middle of the field was taken away, he couldn't hit much of anything against the Chargers (last year) and the Titans (this year).

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In fairness, though, aside from 1 game with Antonio Brown, how many QBs had less talent to throw to than TB12?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

One
Kyler murray
Worst receiver cast in the nfl
An ex great one like Fitz but actually with the speed of a 290 lb tigh end, most of Murray Interceptions were thrown to Fitzgerald, just cause he has to pass some records
A couple of journeymans who weren't able to stick with a team, Byrd and Cooper
Two bust draft picks, Isabella and K. Johnson
A blocker tight end who was released with a low salary
An ex good tight end on his way to retire
A 4th depth chart tigh end, released by Saint and looked the best of our group

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Josh Allen is far from being underrated.
you watch highlights, and you think of a young John Elway

then you watch the rest of the game...….. not good. He reminds me of a bigger Jake Plummer.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Allen and Jackson are going to always have a tough time once the playoffs roll around.

It's scary how bad they are at hitting the open man when it matters most.

Lamar did it in the regular season but once the middle of the field was taken away, he couldn't hit much of anything against the Chargers (last year) and the Titans (this year).

yeah that 500 plus yards Lamar put up versus the Titans sure sucked.Since Ravens defense folded like a cheap tent and got gashed for 200 yards rushing didn`t help the Ravens.Lamar didn`t have his "A" versus the Titans but calling him not being able to hit much of anything is absolute nonsense and BS.Kyler Murray would have a game like that and the KMfanboys would want him elected to the HOF right now.Ravens rush defense wasn`t that great all year and got exploited badly.So your campaign to rip Lamar when you can is another epic fail.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He had garbage to throw to all last year, though. I dunno. I don't think that guy is done if he sticks in the NE system. Going somewhere else seems like a bad idea though.

That’s why when I am at the draft in Vegas, I will be pulling for Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb to go off the board with the Cards first pick

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
yeah that 500 plus yards Lamar put up versus the Titans sure sucked.Since Ravens defense folded like a cheap tent and got gashed for 200 yards rushing didn`t help the Ravens.Lamar didn`t have his "A" versus the Titans but calling him not being able to hit much of anything is absolute nonsense and BS.Kyler Murray would have a game like that and the KMfanboys would want him elected to the HOF right now.Ravens rush defense wasn`t that great all year and got exploited badly.So your campaign to rip Lamar when you can is another epic fail.
He put up all those yards in Junk time. In fact, it was the junkiest of junk times. haha.

When it mattered most, he was looking like Derek Anderson on them out routes. 5 yards wide of target.

Dr. Jones didn’t say anything about Kyler brah

Yeah..... Zero. I feel no need to re-litigate the past.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He put up all those yards in Junk time. In fact, it was the junkiest of junk times. haha.

When it mattered most, he was looking like Derek Anderson on them out routes. 5 yards wide of target.

What I saw is that the Titans played extremely tight coverage and dared Lamar to throw into tight coverage and he struggled to complete those throws.

Every time I watched the Ravens this year, Lamar had the most open receivers of any NFL QB because he scared defenses so much, DBs were constantly peaking in the back field.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Total garbage and nonsense as usual .KM had several games like that and you fansboys just about slobbered yourselves to death with your pontifications .When KM even gets to a playoff game be sure to let me know.:barf:

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Total garbage and nonsense as usual .KM had several games like that and you fansboys just about slobbered yourselves to death with your pontifications .When KM even gets to a playoff game be sure to let me know.:barf:

This is trolling please stop

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

And the 6 drops by Ravens WRs didn't matter at all.We agree to disagree.Your anti -Lamar nonsense is BS .

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
And the 6 drops by Ravens WRs didn't matter at all.We agree to disagree.Your anti -Lamar nonsense is BS .
The drops matter...... We saw a lot of those last year.

Unfortunately..... it speaks more about the WR corps than the QB. But with that being said...... Lamar's version of football bores me personally. I wish them luck and am glad they are in the AFC, but I don't see that team making it over the hump. Time will tell.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Back to Josh Allen. I do agree that his lack of accuracy will keep him in the "good" category as an NFL QB. But also, in fairness to Josh, the Bills have the same weaknesses on O that the Cardinals suffer from. They have a crappy core of WR's & their OL stinks. If the Bills improve in those 2 areas, then Josh can be even better. Injuries will be his downfall, as he has no desire to avoid hits whatsoever.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes

Point at Murray and denegrate fans when you are wrong about something

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you aren't first, you are last!

Just kidding, fair ranking for him and something to build on with more weapons next year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson