Mr. Steal Yo Girl is Back At It (NSFW)

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
There is something about the new "IG models" that just doesn't do it for me. Maybe its the filters. They all look super fake, photoshopped, injected lips, etc. I still like natural women. Girls like this have zero interest in getting dirty, adventuring and doing the things I like to do. Pure city rich guy bait.

They all look the same. Big butt, big thighs, big lips.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have no idea about any of that to be honest.
Modeling gigs, promoting products, free trips with amenities, and more exposure.

my good friend’s sister is an IG model, but also a singer. She was able to meet a producer that way and is in the process of making an album.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Modeling gigs, promoting products, free trips with amenities, and more exposure.

my good friend’s sister is an IG model, but also a singer. She was able to meet a producer that way and is in the process of making an album.

Good for her, get it anyway you can, can't hate the hustle. I was just commenting how they all look the same to me.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

I think there are certain unwritten rules of the forum where if you mention someone that might be attractive, then you have to include a picture.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to date a girl like that, have some fun for a while for sure most definitely. Fake or not, most men would strain their necks turning around to look at her, that's why women who look like her aren't the ones to date. They look so good, men will always be approaching them until one day...............bam. Right man comes along & snatches them away from you. Who knows, she might be a good girl just looking for the right man lol?

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to date a girl like that, have some fun for a while for sure most definitely. Fake or not, most men would strain their necks turning around to look at her, that's why women who look like her aren't the ones to date. They look so good, men will always be approaching them until one day...............bam. Right man comes along & snatches them away from you. Who knows, she might be a good girl just looking for the right man lol?
I volunteer to steal KK’s girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lot of hipocrisis as usual
When a girl is beautiful has to take advantage of it, u can't blame her
Many of the successful women around the world had to be smart to take advantage of it, being beautiful is not enough but certainly helps to pursuit their goals in the star system or simply increasing the quality of their life

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose