Mr. Steal Yo Girl is Back At It (NSFW)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW did anyone catch that ASFN's Mike Oblinkski is now a video meme? About 5 posts down there is a video of him talking about Haboobs but someone cut off the Ha part

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Confident in saying that if either this girl or Holly Saunders asked us men for a night out, we’d all say “yes.” If you say “no,” you’re either gay or a liar.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confident in saying that if either this girl or Holly Saunders asked us men for a night out, we’d all say “yes.” If you say “no,” you’re either gay or a liar.

there is a probability.

But I'm also at a point in life where I only like hanging out with my type of people and even if they are hot, if they wont be my type of people, I have passed. Not gay, just not into spending an entire night with someone that I dont really like just to get laid.

10 years ago? all day every day. I even used to drive across town just to get laid. Not anymore.

The actual connection matters more to me now.

Now, if shes into all my stuff and we connected deeply and she's hot? all day again.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would say no because I am married. Hanging out with young ladies is a single man's game.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
or the ignorance of not knowing what the word ***** means.
A real woman, a one that has something worth offering to a man, won't go around advertising her junk like that. In reality she has no self esteem, no confidence in herself that she can attract a man worth having other than to display herself in that manner. I am certainly no rube but I know this isn't a woman any self respecting man would bring home to his mother. In my younger days sure she would get my notice but experience tells me when the money and status is gone you will look around and she will be gone too.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A real woman, a one that has something worth offering to a man, won't go around advertising her junk like that. In reality she has no self esteem, no confidence in herself that she can attract a man worth having other than to display herself in that manner. I am certainly no rube but I know this isn't a woman any self respecting man would bring home to his mother. In my younger days sure she would get my notice but experience tells me when the money and status is gone you will look around and she will be gone too.

What's next? 'Get off my lawn!'

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There's a reason that girl's favorite possession in the world is her mirror. It's not a good one.
It's hard to convey that much superficial plastic narcissism in one photo, but she managed it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm not saying this is incorrect, I just think its lame to label her as a *****. High maintenance, not worth taking home, trouble, superficial, all would make sense to me. *****, maybe, maybe not. You're entitled to your opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose