Help me identify these players!

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My step mom ran into these guys and took a photo, now she’s curious who they are. Naturally, she asked me as a diehard cards fan, but I actually have no idea lol. Help me out...

You must be registered for see images attach

edit - sorry about the double pic couldn’t figure out how to remove!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My step mom ran into these guys and took a photo, now she’s curious who they are. Naturally, she asked me as a diehard cards fan, but I actually have no idea lol. Help me out...

edit - sorry about the double pic couldn’t figure out how to remove!

How old is this pic?

I went through the team roster and neither of these guys matched any current player.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Who knows? They always have their helmets on when I see them from the upper deck.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the guy on the right is Brandon Keith.

He coaches now.

Yeah the guy on the right in Brandon Kieth. No idea why he's in a Cards shirt as he's not officially on the staff. Off season intern maybe?

Guy on the left look like OL too but face doesn't ring a bell.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ben Patrick is a security guard at Marcos De Niza High School or was.

Might be a Cardinals alumni thing.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who he play for?

Ben Patrick- was a NFL tight end who is currently a coach at Marcos de Niza High School in Tempe, Arizona. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round of the 2007 NFL Draft.

Brandon Latrel Keith- was a NFL offensive tackle who last played for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round of the 2008 NFL Draft. Coaches at Salt River High School in the Salt River Pima Indian County.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Definitely Ben Patrick on the left I met him at HOF weekend at the stadium last season.

he scored the first Cardinals TD in SB history so there’s ya some trivia lol :mrgreen:

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ben Patrick is a security guard at Marcos De Niza High School or was.

Might be a Cardinals alumni thing.

We have had events (very small, like with high schools, community orgs) where the Cardinals are involved and it has been typically former players that are not well known that have made the appearances. I am assuming it is a mutually beneficial thing for both the Cards and these players to stay involved beyond their playing days.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Many years ago the Cardinals held their training camp in Prescott because the norovirus was spreading throughout the NAU campus where they traditionally practiced. I think this was back in 2005 before they built the stadium in Glendale.

Anyway, my friend and I drove up to Prescott to watch the Cardinals practice wearing our football jerseys. We were both big burly guys back then and went to get lunch afterwards. Our server at the restaurant thought that we were on the team! LOL. She was star struck thinking that she had met actual NFL players! hahaha

We played along and said that we were hoping to make the final 52 man roster. Fingers crossed! I think I had a Dockett jersey on (I'm white, btw) and my friend had a Redskins jersey on! hahaha. And we were both in our early 30's, so...

Oviously our waitress wasn't a huge NFL fan. But it was strange to see how some people act when they think they are with someone (kinda?) famous.