Greg Olsen or no?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Olsen a lot, but I would pass. I may be in the minority, but I think Max Williams is a good TE. I think that Dan Arnold added in some of the red-zone threat we might want, and with a whole offseason he could be a weapon...but I think Williams is average as both a receiver and blocker...making him an average to above average TE.

If Kingsbury wants to use the TE more , I would like to see him use Williams and Arnold.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
2/10/20, 6:44 AM
Free agent TE Greg Olsen has a #Redskins visit through today, source said. He arrived yesterday. His #Seahawks visit is Wednesday, and then Olsen expects a decision by the end of the week. Olsen, who was in the booth for an XFL game yesterday, has also spent time with the #Bills.

I'd be amazed if he doesn't join the Skins. Davis has retired and Reed is 100% going to be a cap casualty. With the Rivera ties it seems 99.9%.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, how is Olsen doing free agent visits now? Did Carolina cut him?
Mutual parting agreement that was not actually mutually agreed upon. Olsen was dumped but Panther's P R portrayed it as harmonious parting of ways.

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
No....his time has past. He just doesn't know it yet. It would be nice if Gronk wanted a fresh start somewhere though.
He can't get beat up anymore than he was in New England. They were a different team without him.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Seahawks must remember how he abused us in 2019. This continues to make the case for allocating more resources to cover TEs in 2020. Higbee, Kittle, and Olsen in division and Hockenson, Ertz, and Engram outside of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson