Kenyan Drake giving it to Mitch

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Funny to see, actually. But also funny that I agree wholeheartedly with Mitch on this one.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny to see, actually. But also funny that I agree wholeheartedly with Mitch on this one.

I don't mind the trade. DJ was trash and Edmonds was injured. Kyler needed help in the run game.

The article isn't accurate, it is a 6th we lose if we don't resign him not a 5th. It's very unlikely we keep our 6th and 7th round picks around this year as we kept all 10 draft picks around from last year (except Wilson) plus guys like Toth, Murray, Peterson etc so those low round picks were always likely to be trade bait.

The mistake was Kliff not giving more reps to Chase when he was fit. No need to ride Drake so hard.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the trade. DJ was trash and Edmonds was injured. Kyler needed help in the run game.

The article isn't accurate, it is a 6th we lose if we don't resign him not a 5th. It's very unlikely we keep our 6th and 7th round picks around this year as we kept all 10 draft picks around from last year (except Wilson) plus guys like Toth, Murray, Peterson etc so those low round picks were always likely to be trade bait.

The mistake was Kliff not giving more reps to Chase when he was fit. No need to ride Drake so hard.
When you are the head coach it is your job to put the best team on the field. Players know who should be playing . Anything less is like waving the white flag.
Players want to win. Whether it means a 6-10 record or a 5-11. They want to win. And they want to play. Edmonds has a pretty severe hamstring and although he was activated I think that played a role.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man i really hope cards find a way to keep drake just seems like offense clicked sooo much better with him at rb

But obviously good reason to be little worried on signing another rb to top dollars the money signs by drake has me a little worried he made after tds during the season

Will be very interesting to see what occurs in this process

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

You and I disagree about 2019's late rounders being sure things to stick around - not worth arguing over...

If he stays or goes how can you say he was a mistake?

He played great. If you got a half season like he gave out of any 6th rounder you'd call that a win.
...but this is. The guy had three good games, and five useless games. Maybe he was better in pass protection than our other backs, but I think this board lets the three good games and one right from the start completely overshadow that he was no good after his first week with us until we played the hapless Browns. I don't know if I'd agree with you that I'd be overjoyed if a 6th round pick's contributions to us were 3 good games in a losing season and nothing else, but maybe.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You and I disagree about 2019's late rounders being sure things to stick around - not worth arguing over...

...but this is. The guy had three good games, and five useless games. Maybe he was better in pass protection than our other backs, but I think this board lets the three good games and one right from the start completely overshadow that he was no good after his first week with us until we played the hapless Browns. I don't know if I'd agree with you that I'd be overjoyed if a 6th round pick's contributions to us were 3 good games in a losing season and nothing else, but maybe.

LOL 5 useless games.

Dude would have posted 1286 rushing yards if he replicated his efforts over the course of 16 games. Averaged 5.22 per carry.

Your standards are so ridiculous at times.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I’d bet that on average he probably outperformed the average 6th round pick’s entire career.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Let’s see how thin-skinned Mitch handles this. Will he run away like he did here when he was called out on his BS?

If getting called out publicly by one of the most valuable players on the team last year doesn’t put someone in their place, I don’t know what will. This was quite a slap in the face

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave