The 2019-2020 Around the NBA thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Jackson playing tonight. Not playing great which made me feel good, I'm a bad person.

I don't recall a more frustrating player to watch. He always played hard, I'll give him that. He either played awful or great though, didn't have much in the middle. It was hard to understand why it clicked some nights and not others because the effort was always present but his decision making had me questioning if he was drunk or stoned some nights.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Jackson playing tonight. Not playing great which made me feel good, I'm a bad person.

It would be amazing if we got back in the playoff hunt because Josh Jackson ruined the Grizz mojo.

But alas, they've already declined his option for next season, so he will get waived if he is awful.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marvin Williams to the Bucks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I don't recall a more frustrating player to watch. He always played hard, I'll give him that. He either played awful or great though, didn't have much in the middle. It was hard to understand why it clicked some nights and not others because the effort was always present but his decision making had me questioning if he was drunk or stoned some nights.

Million dollar talent, nickle head. I've never seen a player with that bad of a basketball iq

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

Wow! One of the worst no calls I’ve seen in awhile. I get that refs are human, but that’s why this kind of stuff needs to be able to be reviewed.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just realized the Sixers GM is Elton Brand... suddenly their bizarre roster moves of the last year make sense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Hard to miss a call worse than officials did on a Gobert goaltend of a Lillard drive and lay-in in final seconds of a brutal loss. Back-to-back at altitude in Utah, bench depleted — just a hellacious end. Orlando on Thursday, Portland tonight. Sloppy run of NBA officiating.

10:11 PM - 7 Feb 2020

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dragan Bender is being waived by Bucks.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Milwaukee is waiving Dragan Bender, clearing the way to sign F Marvin Williams as soon as Monday, league sources tell ESPN. Williams buyout is complete with Charlotte and will be waived as soon today.

7:43 AM - 8 Feb 2020

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please suns resign Dragan

We may be in the minority but with the injuries I'd like to give Bender another look. I think the Suns may have an injury exception.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I was thinking, is it moving ahead by looking back?

But I guess that when a team is as messed up as
our Suns, any mediocre move might help

Especially on a team with so many injuries. We
certainly are lacking when it comes to big men.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking, is it moving ahead by looking back?

But I guess that when a team is as messed up as
our Suns, any mediocre move might help

Especially on a team with so many injuries. We
certainly are lacking when it comes to big men.

Chriss and Jackson are getting another look with other teams. I like Bender more than either of them and it would only be for the rest of the season unless the Suns like what they see.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Its kind of like when someone throws a perfectly good looking steak in the trash. Just stop it! Walk away. Don't be ridiculous. There is a reason it got pitched.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave