Cards swag help??

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if there is by chance a Crown Royal Arizona Cardinals edition with a Jersey styled pouch being sold in wine & spirit stores in AZ. They are selling an eagles one here and I wondered if that was something being done for other teams as well, since Crown is not a local product. I can't find anything online indicating either way, but then I also can't find one for the eagles either. If so, would anyone perhaps be kind enough to pick one up for me?! I'd be eternally grateful (and of course would cover cost). THANKS GANG!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if there is by chance a Crown Royal Arizona Cardinals edition with a Jersey styled pouch being sold in wine & spirit stores in AZ. They are selling an eagles one here and I wondered if that was something being done for other teams as well, since Crown is not a local product. I can't find anything online indicating either way, but then I also can't find one for the eagles either. If so, would anyone perhaps be kind enough to pick one up for me?! I'd be eternally grateful (and of course would cover cost). THANKS GANG!

I can swing by Total Wine and look

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just want the pouch, or the Crown too? It is illegal to ship alcohol....

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but Lowe’s in Indiana carries Colts garden flags. They have Cards ones in Phoenix?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just shipped Jameson to my brother in law in Philly for Christmas without issue

They always ask you if your package contains something flammable and/or hazardous. If you tell them that you are shipping alcohol, they won't accept the package. You can always try to get away with it, but USPS, UPS, Fed Ex etc do not accept alcohol packages. You have to have a special distinction, or permit or something.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...looks like Fed Ex you can do it. I wonder if that is what Wendy used.

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just assumed with being able to fly with it that shipping would be okay. God knows I've flown numerous times with alcohol in my checked luggage. Me being such an alkie and all.

Reaction score
They always ask you if your package contains something flammable and/or hazardous. If you tell them that you are shipping alcohol, they won't accept the package. You can always try to get away with it, but USPS, UPS, Fed Ex etc do not accept alcohol packages. You have to have a special distinction, or permit or something.

I believe you just have to ship it ground. You can't use air freight. We receive chemicals at work sometimes & it has to come ground. You can't ship it overnight or by air in any way.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but Lowe’s in Indiana carries Colts garden flags. They have Cards ones in Phoenix?

I found 3 different areas with USA / Veteran / POW flags but no Cardinals flags sorry. They might ha e cycled that out since all of this seems themed towards memorial day

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know here they aren't carrying that kind of stuff because it's not gardening season but you all don't have that problem. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave