Kyler Murray is named OROY

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Now he’s no good because he hasn’t won MVP. If he wins MVP then he’s no good because he didn’t win in the playoffs. If he wins in the playoffs, then he’s no good because he didn’t go to the Super Bowl. If he does go to the Super Bowl then he’s no good because he didn’t win it. If he does win it then it was because of the defense, the receivers, the coaching, o-line, the opponent was weak and blew the field goal, etc. also he didn’t win SUPERBOWL MVP!! He just coasted because of surrounding talent! Then if he wins Super Bowl MVP, then he’s not going into the HOF because he just had one good year. He can’t carry his team like the greats. He’ll run to baseball.

Goalpost after goalpost after mf goalpost
:lmao:
Boo Hoo.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The crying
this is trolling for no reason whatsoever.
stop trying to save a blatant troll. Every time he does something positive, goalposts are being moved. It’s never enough. Let’s stick with Rosen and Bosa. Rosen is rotting in Miami and Bosa never had a sack against KM.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The crying

stop trying to save a blatant troll. Every time he does something positive, goalposts are being moved. It’s never enough. Let’s stick with Rosen and Bosa. Rosen is rotting in Miami and Bosa never had a sack against KM.

But SF won both games against KM.:moon:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest I expected some sort of huge issue with all the reported posts.

What I found was a bunch of old men arguing the same old crap with the same old finger pointing.

I can ban most of this conversation since everyone just had to get personal on some level.

Or I can again plead with you all to knock it off. Stop trying to "Win".

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Good for Kyler and good for the Cardinals. Let's hope MVP and then Super Bowl MVP are more awards he adds to his shelf before his career ends.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't understand people still not being behind Kyler.

I was a HUGE keep Rosen and draft Bosa stan. It wasn't that I didn't like Kyler in college, but drafting any 1 year college starter to replace a #10 pick you threw in behind Aboushi, Barksdale and Vujnovich with McCoy calling plays from a 1980's play book he found behind his sofa. Then throw in his size and it was bat poo crazy to me.

BUT, it's done and gone and every single fan should be 100% behind Kyler. I can't think of any possible reason you wouldn't be. Especially when he just won OROTY.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Reporting the posts from this thread is like the college kid who won’t let Shapiro or Peterson talk on their campus.

Just move past the stuff you don’t like instead of crying to daddy to get rid it. Or what’s most likely...... the people with different opinions than yours.

Differences of opinion challenge us to think more critically of our own ideas and I would hate to lose that.

Especially when scrolling is so easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reporting the posts from this thread is like the college kid who won’t let Shapiro or Peterson talk on their campus.

Just move past the stuff you don’t like instead of crying to daddy to get rid it. Or what’s most likely...... the people with different opinions than yours.

Differences of opinion challenge us to think more critically of our own ideas and I would hate to lose that.

Especially when scrolling is so easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am happy with a reported post because it makes me read the thread. I don't read everything. Just one report is usually sufficient though.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I was a HUGE keep Rosen and draft Bosa stan. It wasn't that I didn't like Kyler in college, but drafting any 1 year college starter to replace a #10 pick you threw in behind Aboushi, Barksdale and Vujnovich with McCoy calling plays from a 1980's play book he found behind his sofa. Then throw in his size and it was bat **** crazy to me.

BUT, it's done and gone and every single fan should be 100% behind Kyler. I can't think of any possible reason you wouldn't be. Especially when he just won OROTY.
I don't think anyone is against Kyler and actively dislikes him. There is a contingent of people on this board, myself included, who aren't certain he's a game-changing talent, or at least need to see more to start being over-the-moon positive about him. Each of us have our reasons why that aren't in lockstep.

But this thread was two pages into nothing but positivity until some posters got called out for no reason, sparking negativity. It's a very "well if you don't love it you can get out" situation.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

I was a HUGE keep Rosen and draft Bosa stan. It wasn't that I didn't like Kyler in college, but drafting any 1 year college starter to replace a #10 pick you threw in behind Aboushi, Barksdale and Vujnovich with McCoy calling plays from a 1980's play book he found behind his sofa. Then throw in his size and it was bat **** crazy to me.

Nobody want KM to fail.Nobody.Remaining skeptical and wanting to see more doesn`t mean 'being a hater".After nearly 60 years of being a fan I have seen many so-called QBOF fail to step up and fill that role.If that doesn`t help you understand then so be it.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nobody want KM to fail.Nobody.Remaining skeptical and wanting to see more doesn`t mean 'being a hater".After nearly 60 years of being a fan I have seen many so-called QBOF fail to step up and fill that role.If that doesn`t help you understand then so be it.
Remaining skeptical just locks you into a terrible take. Kyler Murray is our QBOF and will be our starter in 2030. the entire NFL is telling you he’s our QBOF.

Please enlighten us on your threshold for accepting that he’s our QBOF... lemme guess... he needs to win us a Super Bowl next year

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Remaining skeptical just locks you into a terrible take. Kyler Murray is our QBOF and will be our starter in 2030. the entire NFL is telling you he’s our QBOF.

Please enlighten us on your threshold for accepting that he’s our QBOF... lemme guess... he needs to win us a Super Bowl next year
RG3 was the QBOF. Baker Mayfield. Carson Wentz. Jameis Winston. Marcus Mariota. All guys who started out strong and became polarizing figures for their teams.

This whole "keep pretending nothing bad can happen" schtick is boring. This is a good start for KM. He needs to, and has the capability to, keep grinding and getting better.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

BW is the type of guy who shows up at a funeral and says, "with respect, after they put the son of a bitch in the ground, I'm going to put a stake in the casket to make sure he never comes back."

When challenged, he responds, "what's the problem, I said 'with respect'. :D

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
RG3 was the QBOF. Baker Mayfield. Carson Wentz. Jameis Winston. Marcus Mariota. All guys who started out strong and became polarizing figures for their teams.

This whole "keep pretending nothing bad can happen" schtick is boring. This is a good start for KM. He needs to, and has the capability to, keep grinding and getting better.
lol tough to actually know what their fan bases thought but of the people you listed, I only wrongly considered Baker to be the QBOF for their franchise. All the others were very much in doubt and it’s clear baker still is too.

Kyler on the other hand, I put money in him winning OROY and can confidently say he’s our QBOF because I’m not blind, deaf, or dumb.