ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s get back to the real issues.

Does Kyler suck?
Does Humphries suck?
Is Drake a money grabbing bum?
Does VJ suck?

Just kidding everyone. Great Super Bowl. But now it’s on to the combine and free agency.

The new season is underway.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Let’s get back to the real issues.

Does Kyler suck?
Does Humphries suck?
I’d Drake a money grabbing bum?
Doe VJ suck?

Just kidding everyone. Great Super Bowl. But now it’s on to the combine and free agency.

The new season is underway.

No. Just won OROY and made this team exciting again
No. Franchise him
Potentially but pay the man because he makes or breaks our defense
Yes, but he deserves a year with some new talent.

9-7 is possible with the right moves

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No. Just won OROY and made this team exciting again
No. Franchise him
Potentially but pay the man because he makes or breaks our defense
Yes, but he deserves a year with some new talent.

9-7 is possible with the right moves

"9-7 is possible with the right moves"

...Why is this an acceptable standard? Hoping and praying we make the right decisions to win one game over .500? Our fanbase has been abused into accepting mediocrity.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

...Why is this an acceptable standard? Hoping and praying we make the right decisions to win one game over .500? Our fanbase has been abused into accepting mediocrity.
I’m sure you have a sure fire way to turn this team into an 11-5 team next year, right?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m sure you have a sure fire way to turn this team into an 11-5 team next year, right?
Solar says 9-7 isn’t acceptable, then when someone says we’ll make a run for the playoffs, he goes at them for being too “confident” I guess. He just doesn’t know, man.

He even admitted he just likes to be grumpy. I’m dumb for even entertaining it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Solar says 9-7 isn’t acceptable, then when someone says we’ll make a run for the playoffs, he goes at them for being too “confident” I guess. He just doesn’t know, man.

He even admitted he just likes to be grumpy. I’m dumb for even entertaining it.
9-7 isn't playoff contention in this division, and I think it would be a huge mirage given our competition next year.

Until Keim is gone, or I am proven dramatically wrong, I'll be darksiding things.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should be clear that this isn't something I think MB should do today, but I think it's an inevitability.
Okay. If I could I would change your user name to “ The Prophet of Doom”.

Edit. As pointed out by the P.o.D. I corrected Profit of Doom with the grammatically correct Prophet of Doom. Thanks P.o.D.!

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
9-7 isn't playoff contention in this division, and I think it would be a huge mirage given our competition next year.

Until Keim is gone, or I am proven dramatically wrong, I'll be darksiding things.
You get mad when one says that we’ll be bad next year.

You get mad when one says that we’ll be decent next year.

You get mad when one says that we’ll be good next year.

You’re just here to complain. Literally about everything. Everything. Even the few good things.

When someone else says that they are happy about a certain situation, you just make sure to go at them.

I think it’s clear you really don’t know what you want. You’re just going rain on it one way or another anyway.

You just seem very, very depressing to be around.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

We were 3-13 last year with a historically bad offense... wake up bro

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

You’re just here to complain. Literally about everything. Everything. Even the few good things.

When someone else says that they are happy about a certain situation, you just make sure to go at them.

I think it’s clear you really don’t know what you want. You’re just going rain on it one way or another anyway.

I haven't gotten mad at a single person who says we'll be bad next year.

I was hoping we'd fire Keim, and we didn't. I don't like our coach. The teams around ours are pretty damn good. I am very depressing to be around as a Cardinals fan, that's for sure. I know what I want, but I know what I want in the short term isn't likely to happen, and in the long term, will be a year or two away.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I should be clear that this isn't something I think MB should do today, but I think it's an inevitability.

Why is it inevitable that Kingsbury should be fired??? Nothing that he's done in his first year after taking over the worst team in the NFL would indicate that he should be fired.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I haven't gotten mad at a single person who says we'll be bad next year.

I was hoping we'd fire Keim, and we didn't. I don't like our coach. The teams around ours are pretty damn good. I am very depressing to be around as a Cardinals fan, that's for sure. I know what I want, but I know what I want in the short term isn't likely to happen, and in the long term, will be a year or two away.
I wish we fired Keim, too.

We didn’t, yet. Grow up & move on. I know what you like. You liked McCoy. You liked Wilks. I understand the exact type of coaches you like.

Yea, you’re depressed. How sad. Stop latching that mess to other people who actually has some positivity. Warranted or not.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Why is it inevitable that Kingsbury should be fired??? Nothing that he's done in his first year after taking over the worst team in the NFL would indicate that he should be fired.
He was a poor hire in the first place, who has not won at any level. But sure, let's expect him to change his stripes just because we're fans.

I wish we fired Keim, too.

We didn’t, yet. Grow up & move on. I know what you like. You liked McCoy. You liked Wilks. I understand the exact type of coaches you like.

Yea, you’re depressed. How sad. Stop latching that mess to other people who actually has some positivity. Warranted or not.
Why should I "grow up and move on" and just pretend he's going to be good? I didn't "like" Wilks. I gave him and McCoy both a chance to run the team because I thought they could be decent. They weren't, they got fired, good riddance. And I'm not depressed, I think this team sucks and doesn't deserve my money where we stand today.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We should now address him as “The Profit of Doom”.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
We were 3-13 because our awful GM chose poor coaches and failed to acquire young talent, which is where I see us today. Going 9-7 if we beat teams who are all losing teams is not an accomplishment.

Keep speaking your mind.Don`t let the sunshine and lollipops bunch run rampant.Stand your ground.:thumbup:

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because Solar is “ The Profit of Doom”!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Cards are still a distant 4th in the division right now.SF and Seattle quite a bit ahead of the Cards.The Rams? A lot of positive things have to happen to make up that ground.Can it be done in one offseason? I doubt it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson