Super Bowl ring for Suggs

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This feels like seeing your ex-wife's vacation pics from Hawaii with the lawyer she used in the divorce.

But in our case we are going with a hottest one, younger and reliable

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
doesnt he already have one from the Ravens?

i dont care about Terrell Suggs

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This feels like seeing your ex-wife's vacation pics from Hawaii with the lawyer she used in the divorce.

More like seeing your money grubbing ex wife, that you couldn't wait to get rid of...Winning the lottery.

Eh, same thing I guess... 2 tackles though!!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Nah, what’s worse is seeing the bitter Honey Badger get a ring...

Why? Good for Tyrann. Keim screwed up again; tried to replace him with a guy who has 0 picks in 3 NFL seasons.

Tyrann was named a captain for the Texans in just one training camp. He’s the proof point that measurables aren’t everything.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why? Good for Tyrann. Keim screwed up again; tried to replace him with a guy who has 0 picks in 3 NFL seasons.

Tyrann was named a captain for the Texans in just one training camp. He’s the proof point that measurables aren’t everything.

I can fault SK for a hundred plus things, but HB isn't one of them....If he paid him again, and he blew another knee, Sk probably isn't here for 2019...Which may seem like a good thing, But drafting KM (so far) makes it worth it.

Even if he did pony up enough for $badger to stay, and he stayed healthy.... his last couple of years would not be worth the kind of money he wanted, intangibles included.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can fault SK for a hundred plus things, but HB isn't one of them....If he paid him again, and he blew another knee, Sk probably isn't here for 2019...Which may seem like a good thing, But drafting KM (so far) makes it worth it.

Even if he did pony up enough for $badger to stay, and he stayed healthy.... his last couple of years would not be worth the kind of money he wanted, intangibles included.
He wasn’t happy with our offer and took 5x less to play for the Texans.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I used to love Tyrann when he was here, but his negative attitude after he left really turned me off. In a recent article, even he admits that his play here in the last couple of years wasn't up to his standards. You can't blame Keim for letting him go.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Just like Anquan, it ended up working out for Tyrann and Suggs (even though he was barely here)

Antrel Rolle (won a Super Bowl with the Giants), John Brown, Calais, Thomas Jones, Simeon Rice.

Am I missing anyone else?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just like Anquan, it ended up working out for Tyrann and Suggs (even though he was barely here)

Antrel Rolle (won a Super Bowl with the Giants), John Brown, Calais, Thomas Jones, Simeon Rice.

Am I missing anyone else?

What SB did Calais win? Am I missing something?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He wasn’t happy with our offer and took 5x less to play for the Texans.

That's why I will forever think he's a douchebag....The Cards took a major chance drafting him...Then gave him a fat contract to do re-hab, and he won't do a "prove it" season for the Cards??

I don't wish injury on anyone, but the dark side of me would have chuckled if he blew a knee in Houston.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson