Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Man, all kinds of congratulations to this guy. I have very heavily trashed him over this past year, but I'm really growing on him. I'll still reserve a little bit of doubt because I want to be cranky, but he seems well respected as a player and human, and I'll surely take that.

Let's protect him with a great offensive line and let him develop.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Man, all kinds of congratulations to this guy. I have very heavily trashed him over this past year, but I'm really growing on him. I'll still reserve a little bit of doubt because I want to be cranky, but he seems well respected as a player and human, and I'll surely take that.

Let's protect him with a great offensive line and let him develop.

Yep. Hes a good kid and he cares about winning a lot.

I was a huge doubter about Murray until I really researched him. You have to at least give SOME credit to Keim. They gambled on a QB and it was obvious it wasnt working too well and he had the cajones to quickly correct his mistake.

I loved in the Cardinals warroom when Keim said we'd be seeing fireworks at State Farm stadium. I truly believe that 10 years from now, Murray will be unanimously the best Cardinals QB in the over 100 year history of the franchise. Why do I believe that? Talent and determination. I think Murray wants to be great and he had the talent.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Shane, Cbus, and BW52 still thinks we should give Rosen a shot and this isn’t enough because this was a week draft
I should still be filed in the same group with them, if we're drawing lines in the sand. I'm very happy for our QB to get this award, but I don't think he's as incredible as some do.

I'm more than happy to continue to take the punches, because I don't think this staff is going to make him a winner. Let's not turn this into a Kyler negativity thread though, can't we just celebrate this individual accolade?

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man twitter has never looked more pathetic. Just scrolling through posts crying about KM winning and others getting robbed. So many posts with zero replies and no real facts to back up hollow hate. Twitter is where people publicly talk to themselves.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane, Cbus, and BW52 still thinks we should give Rosen a shot and this isn’t enough because this was a week draft

lol... you haven’t heard me say a bad thing about the kid in a looong time even said he’s winning me over. The only concern I have is him leading the league in tipped passes which basically everyone said wouldn’t be a problem because it wasn’t in college… And the fact that he panics too much and needs to learn to throw it away but that’s about it. His autographed helmet in my loft should show I’m on the right track. :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose