The NFL has jumped the Shark

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
A press conference for the SB halftime show? And they are televising it live and hyping it up like it’s some big thing???
I mean really NFL??? SMH
Ummmm...it's nothing new at all. They always have the halftime entertainment at a press conference ahead of the game.

Back when Prince played, he opted to do a mini concert for an hour, instead of answer questions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummmm...it's nothing new at all. They always have the halftime entertainment at a press conference ahead of the game.

Back when Prince played, he opted to do a mini concert for an hour, instead of answer questions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

totally stupid lol

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't watch the halftime shows anyway , best time to watch an episode of Beavis and Butthead lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A press conference for the SB halftime show? And they are televising it live and hyping it up like it’s some big thing???
I mean really NFL??? SMH

so new to the nfl huh

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean really NFL??? SMH

Shane, I ain't gonna lie. The NFL been jumped the shark for me. The moment they prime timed the draft, I was through. I get it. Bit time TV and all, but what was so damn wrong about allowing fans to veg out all weekend with what was already a great presentation in NY? I'm cool to move it to different cities, but the weekend model was the absolute best in my opinion.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now that I know Shakira is in the show I will probably watch it. I havent seen her hip dances in many years.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That "Let's get loud" song by J-Lo is the stupidest song I've heard in years, and my daughter likes some really horrible music lol.

She sounds like a drunk doing Karaoke.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It jumped about 10 years ago if you asked me.

Player safety rules and pass interference has made the game more about the refs then the players

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave