Votes: 45 88.2%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we are all voting with our hearts by picking the Chiefs as it would be painful to see another division rival win it all.

With that said I actually think the 9ers should be favored in this game...But I know the Chiefs have the offense firepower to compete and actually pull this off with Mahomes under center...Here’s hoping for the upset.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's really tough to call. Tougher than the poll results suggest.

But ultimately I think the Niners are much more one dimensional than the Chiefs. We should have beaten them twice. Would have beaten them twice if we had a defense.

If you can stop the Niners D line you can expose their DB's. If you can stop their run game (or at least limit it) you can expose Jimmy G.

Those things are easier said than done but the Chiefs have one of the best pass blocking lines in the league and limited Henry to less than 100 yards. They have the ability to do both those things.

Last edited:

CardinalCovfefe

Veteran
Reaction score
Any given Sunday as always, but were I to wager it would be on the Chiefs. As mentioned, Derrick Henry was a sledge hammer all post season piling up 180 yards a game until he was held for around 70 by KC. To me that doesn't bode well for the 9ers run game, and that is what they rely on heavily. Garoppolo is susceptible to throwing a pick to a LB under pressure.

The 9er D line is formidable and will likely wreak havoc, but I see the KC O being more of a difference maker than the 9er D.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Niners, they are in the NFC, the Cardinals are in the NFC so I am rooting for the NFC team to win. Doesn't matter who they are with one exception.....Seattle.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any given Sunday as always, but were I to wager it would be on the Chiefs. As mentioned, Derrick Henry was a sledge hammer all post season piling up 180 yards a game until he was held for around 70 by KC. To me that doesn't bode well for the 9ers run game, and that is what they rely on heavily. Garoppolo is susceptible to throwing a pick to a LB under pressure.

The 9er D line is formidable and will likely wreak havoc, but I see the KC O being more of a difference maker than the 9er D.

I said the same. The only caveat to that is the Niners run game is vastly different to the Titans. A lot more pre snap motion, a lot of angles, a lot of I-Formation, full back etc

Its going to be interesting for sure.

CardinalCovfefe

Veteran
Reaction score
I said the same. The only caveat to that is the Niners run game is vastly different to the Titans. A lot more pre snap motion, a lot of angles, a lot of I-Formation, full back etc

Its going to be interesting for sure.

It was unbelievable to me how many times the 9ers went to the same well, using the same path, with Mostert against the Packers run D. KC for sure has to get that stuff figured out. The Packers simply had NO answer.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm pulling for KC. Rams or 49ers winning it from our division wouldn't break my heart. Totally different story if the "Shehawks" were playing in the SB. That team & their fans in the glow worm condom green makes me sick lol.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I'm pulling for KC. Rams or 49ers winning it from our division wouldn't break my heart. Totally different story if the "Shehawks" were playing in the SB. That team & their fans in the glow worm condom green makes me sick lol.

OMG, I just pictured thousands of them in the stands wearing those. I am now trying to wash it from my mind.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
never liked KC since the old AFL. days.Going to root for the Niners.Hank Stram was a cornholio.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm going with the chiefs as long as Reid puts this down.

You must be registered for see images attach