Cardinals to Play in Mexico Next Season

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Won't be the Rams as they played in Mexico last year. My guess would be one of the Niners or Seahawks home games.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Hate this. The 10 games each season (counting preseason) go by so fast already. Likely a division game too? Meh. And, IIRC, our season tickets will cost the same for one less game. The fans that attend all of the home games just get screwed whenever this happens.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Hate this. The 10 games each season (counting preseason) go by so fast already. Likely a division game too? Meh. And, IIRC, our season tickets will cost the same for one less game. The fans that attend all of the home games just get screwed whenever this happens.
Cards and NFL double dipping.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can’t believe you pay for eight and only get seven games? WTF?

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can’t believe you pay for eight and only get seven games? WTF?
That is an assumption, the ticket renewals haven't been sent out yet. That being said it wont be a surprise if that is the case. Bad enough we have to pay for preseason games, so we're basically already playing for 6 games for the price of 8.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
That is an assumption, the ticket renewals haven't been sent out yet. That being said it wont be a surprise if that is the case. Bad enough we have to pay for preseason games, so we're basically already playing for 6 games for the price of 8.
You'll have the option to accept that game or not. Team can sell tickets to Mexico City football fans through NFL as well. No problem selling that game out!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Won't be the Rams as they played in Mexico last year. My guess would be one of the Niners or Seahawks home games.

On the radio it sounded like Miami was who is rumored to play the Cardinals in Mexico if true.

The Cardinals were on the list to host a home game out side of the country because they were selected to host the Super Bowl in 2023.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Please don't let it be the Eagles. I plan to attend that game, and the cost goes up significantly if that's the case.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way in hell we get forced to pay for that game... if we did I will immediately be out

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What they will do is say we are only paying for 7 games but then raise the ticket prices this year to make up the difference even though the product on the field in no way justifies a ticket increase.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't let it be the Eagles. I plan to attend that game, and the cost goes up significantly if that's the case.

Why would the Eagles in Mexico drive up the price? I didn't think the Eagles had a big presence in Mexico.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would the Eagles in Mexico drive up the price? I didn't think the Eagles had a big presence in Mexico.

I think he plans to attend the Eagles at Cardinals. The price difference would be attending a game in Mexico vs Glendale.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
On the radio it sounded like Miami was who is rumored to play the Cardinals in Mexico if true.

The Cardinals were on the list to host a home game out side of the country because they were selected to host the Super Bowl in 2023.
Yes Miami, mtl. Not fair to match our home game with a division rival down there.

Hopefully a home game in Sept!