2020 NFL Draft Almost was Live in Las Vegas.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my 13 year old son to see Day 2 and Day 3 of the draft in Las Vegas.

Anyone else going to be there? I know Solar said he might be there.

Would be cool if we could get a small Cardinals fan group together for our 2nd round pick on Friday.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am 50/50 I have a room at the Excalibur (lol) if I want to go

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Combine the NFL Draft and Las Vegas. I'm not worthy. :notworthy:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am officially coming up. Recommendations on places to stay? Not seeing many details of the events

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cosmo is pricey but if you like to watch / meet beautiful women this is the place, especially the Chandelier bar. Place is really designed to appeal to women

Aria is the exact opposite. It's leather and wood everywhere. Very upscale but more like a rich bachelor pad rather than sex in the city

I have only stayed at the Aria and if you can afford a sky suite it's well worth it

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Cosmo is pricey but if you like to watch / meet beautiful women this is the place, especially the Chandelier bar. Place is really designed to appeal to women

Aria is the exact opposite. It's leather and wood everywhere. Very upscale but more like a rich bachelor pad rather than sex in the city

I have only stayed at the Aria and if you can afford a sky suite it's well worth it

Thanks Chris!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
A friend of mine recommended Aria or Cosmopolitan. Anyone been?
Agreed with this. Cosmo is going to be very expensive. If you want to be center Strip for all of the action, everything is going on right at the LINQ, which has been renovated and has cool stuff. Right across the street is the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and you're next to Bally's, and Flamingo as other options that are kinda budgety right in that area. Not "cheap," but right in the center of everything.

I used to be in corporate marketing for these places, more than happy to add more advice if you're thinking luxury, budget, or in the middle.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Agreed with this. Cosmo is going to be very expensive. If you want to be center Strip for all of the action, everything is going on right at the LINQ, which has been renovated and has cool stuff. Right across the street is the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and you're next to Bally's, and Flamingo as other options that are kinda budgety right in that area. Not "cheap," but right in the center of everything.

I used to be in corporate marketing for these places, more than happy to add more advice if you're thinking luxury, budget, or in the middle.

Thanks Solar! I am thinking in the middl-slight upper middle. I am not a huge gambler but really want to soak up the draft and atmosphere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose