Hahahahahaha!!! Cardinals ticket team called trying to sell season tickets

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My comments were about many posts, by multiple posters, in this thread.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My comments were about many posts, by multiple posters, in this thread.

it read completely like you were talking to the guy who actually got insults thrown at him and that he should be less grouchy, ironically insulting him again.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it read completely like you were talking to the guy who actually got insults thrown at him and that he should be less grouchy, ironically insulting him again.

Well, I can see by placement in the thread that is a legitimate take. But I did post it after reading multiple posts by different people.

Solar7, I meant no offense to you personally.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical spoiled brat millennial. Poor baby having to wait 4 years for improvement. I sometimes waited decades for a good Cardinal team.

So this is your warning. Hopefully you haven't continued down this path BW style

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm confused if these two are about me, or both myself and PA, or what...

But yeah, management has sapped the fun out of my hobby now. It's not fun anymore. I stick around because I like to talk about how to fix it. It's especially rough when ever since the opening of the new stadium, the team seemed like they were trending up. A few challenges like not being able to find a QB sucked, but I never felt like it was the product of ineptitude, just a hard thing to identify.

Whisenhunt's first team went 8-8, we went to the Super Bowl, and most games you felt like we were competent and in it if our QB situation wasn't garbage. There was a lot of hope.

He got fired for only winning 5 games.

Arians brought us immediately into relevance again and gave us winning seasons. Gave us a Championship game.

Now we're backsliding and people are telling me I should be excited about a team that won five games. I'm very much not having any fun anymore. I'd love for them to fix it with solid football moves and build a roster that looks good from top to bottom, with some promising young players and a deep foundation.
I get your post and appreciate your opinion but when you say "Now we are backsliding" that is not true. We are improving (slowly). That was the Wilk's year for sure.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sure you're kidding about the spoiled brat millennial thing so I'll let it slide... I've been a fan my entire life, which is functionally how long the team has been in AZ.

God forbid I look at the team and see us completely floundering under the same leadership and ask we switch it up. I don't want to pretend that being a losing, sucky team is alright. It's my time, it's my money, it's lots of things.

You should demand more, instead of where you're standing right now, that we're still crap but someone sprinkled some flavoring onto it to make it slightly more palatable to down.

I wasn’t trying to be a douchebag, but it certainly came across that way. I should have added a few smiley faces to my comment. My bad:cheers::cheers:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
So would it be a better business practice to call you and advise not to renew your tickets?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It actually might get to him if enough people said it. Normally reasons for rejection will be collected and then aggregated together for market research.
I personally know the Bidwills... they’ll never hear about these fun phone calls nor would any owner in the league. You guys have a poor understanding of an organization of this size if you think harassing some guy selling tickets is going to change anything

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally know the Bidwills... they’ll never hear about these fun phone calls nor would any owner in the league. You guys have a poor understanding of an organization of this size if you think harassing some guy selling tickets is going to change anything
Or any large business in general

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave