2020 Senior Bowl

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hopefully he takes that same attitude to his diet. He and Reid make me nervous. Those late night film session buffets take their toll.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Add Van Jefferson to the list of WRs. He is having a Terry McLaurin type Senior Bowl. Good height and weight. Super clean routes being run and getting consistently open. Really competitive. Combine will show overall athleticism but he looks like a mid round steal at this point in time. Looks like the issue in Florida was QB play.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
1/23/20, 7:00 AM
Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury and GM Steve Keim left Mobile on Wednesday morning. They watched the Senior Bowl practices together on Tuesday but decided to cut their stay short. They were actually one of the few coach-GM duos in town to begin with.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 16m
After a dominant two days, South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw is done for the week at the Senior Bowl, sources say. He’s been dealing with a little tendinitis in one of his knees. Just being smart with a first-round talent.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 16m
After a dominant two days, South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw is done for the week at the Senior Bowl, sources say. He’s been dealing with a little tendinitis in one of his knees. Just being smart with a first-round talent.

Kinlaw is a beast. If we end up in a trade down scenario, he is the top of my list of targets in the 15ish range.

IMO he is more of a disruptor and 3/4 DE than Brown.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would disagree. Brown is a load inside.

IMO I see Brown as a dominant NT in a 3/4 and a guy that doesn't have to come off the field for 3rd downs, but won't necessarily be a "pass rusher". He will collapse the pocket, and we desperately need that...but we also have Peters at least for one more year. If we landed Brown, I could see Peters move to DE.

Kinlaw as a 3/4 DE could be an actual pass rush threat, and still hold his own in the run game. If we landed him I would see Peters staying at NT and Kinlaw and Allen on the outside.

I would gladly take either...or both if possible!!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
IMO I see Brown as a dominant NT in a 3/4 and a guy that doesn't have to come off the field for 3rd downs, but won't necessarily be a "pass rusher". He will collapse the pocket, and we desperately need that...but we also have Peters at least for one more year. If we landed Brown, I could see Peters move to DE.

Kinlaw as a 3/4 DE could be an actual pass rush threat, and still hold his own in the run game. If we landed him I would see Peters staying at NT and Kinlaw and Allen on the outside.

I would gladly take either...or both if possible!!
Kinlaw and Allen are similar. Brown is the much better 3 tech DE in the 3/4.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Who cares. This will mess with the truth on the tape from the actual season, and then we have the 'Al Davis' combine to further complicate the perception... I just want to know if there were any hot chicks at the Senior Bowl trying to get a potential sugar daddy, and do you have any pics :)

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-reeses-senior-bowl-sleepers-harrison-bryant-vildor-kareem/

"
1. Harrison Bryant, TE, FAU
In what feels like a very lackluster tight end class, Bryant might shine as a small school guy who slips a bit in the draft and outproduces where he’s selected. Bryant was the most productive tight end in the country this season, and with that came him being named the 2019 Mackey Award winner as the nation’s top tight end.

Bryant excels as a mismatch. Usually lining up in the slot, he plays more like a receiver than a tight end. He’s too big for defensive backs and too fast for linebackers. Bryant is the ultimate mismatch. He’s also a very willing blocker, though he isn’t very good at it.

I expect Bryant to dominate the 1-v-1’s. A big showing in Mobile would be huge for his draft stock. Bryant is the kind of player that, with a big Senior Bowl week and strong Combine, could rocket up draft boards. There is currently no clear favorite for TE1, and Bryant could make his way into the conversation. But first, he must show he can dominate in Mobile.

Played under Lane Kiffin who used him to create mismatches.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL draft: Day 3 winners and losers from the Senior Bowl
Nebraska CB Lamar Jackson (North)">Nebraska CB Lamar Jackson (North)

I spoke with one scout who was cross-checking defensive backs, and he singled out Jackson has being a player who had an up and down week.

“It looked a little too big for him at times,” the scout said. “He looked like more of an East-West [Shrine Game] player to me.”

Jackson has the length and size you want in a press corner, and he certainly doesn’t lack in confidence and personality. But Jackson also could use a strong performance in Saturday’s game to end the week on a higher note.
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-draft-day-3-winners-and-losers-from-the-senior-bowl-012925317.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose