Hahahahahaha!!! Cardinals ticket team called trying to sell season tickets

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. I've been a fan since 1964, and prior to Murray, the only young & exciting QBOF that we've ever had was Neil Lomax. One could add Leinart to this list, but it became painfully clear, that he didn't belong on the list. So, we now have THE most exciting QBOF to ever wear a Cardinal uniform & some still complain. It's no wonder too many from our fan base sell their tickets to the enemy. It's one thing if you can't afford to buy the tickets, but don't lie about the product on the field going into next season. Our W-L record was no indication as to how entertaining this team was. As a longtime Cardinal fan, I'm pretty jazzed about what we can be with K1. If I lived even remotely close, I'd be in that stadium on a regular basis.
I'm gonna rain on your parade, but probably because I'm in a bad mood.

What is there to lie about with the product going into next season? We haven't had a winning season in five years. This team wasn't "entertaining." In the last quarter of the season, the board was at each others' throats, and we won exactly one game against a winning team. Moral victories don't count, especially considering we wilted when it mattered.

The win against the Seahawks was nice, and gives me some hope, but most of the teams we beat were garbage, and the games people keep calling "competitive" just really weren't. We held on at best.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
So your argument for buying season tickets is they won one away from home and played a tram tough away from home. Both games not being a part of paying for season tickets. Got it!
So your gonna back the troll with the same lame excuse every year. Got it!

The game on Halloween was a pretty good one.
I had season tickets. So yeah it was rough there at home. So I get it. I was expecting them to come away with about 6 wins going in, and hopefully seeing growth as a team. Which happened with some elevated QB play and experience by the staff game planning. But it's all part of being a Cardinals and AZ sports fan Ouch! Thick or thin, theres at least hope of better times and seeing the development happen.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a call from them one year before Whisenhunt was fired and said that I will never attend another game as long as Whisenhunt was coach. I kept my word. I would get season tickets in a second with this team if I didn’t have to drive 3.5 hours each way. I like this team. And think they should draft Lamb

@Timm Rosenbach How slow do you drive? :shrug:

From State Farm Stadium to the heart of Tucson is about 2 hours and 15 minutes.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I buy season tickets every year. I irrationally love this team. I don't suffer any of the mental contortions and arguments you guys have. In 1997 I knew it was hopeless.. I was hooked on the Cardinals.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

What is there to lie about with the product going into next season? We haven't had a winning season in five years. This team wasn't "entertaining." In the last quarter of the season, the board was at each others' throats, and we won exactly one game against a winning team. Moral victories don't count, especially considering we wilted when it mattered.

The win against the Seahawks was nice, and gives me some hope, but most of the teams we beat were garbage, and the games people keep calling "competitive" just really weren't. We held on at best.
You’re welcome to rain on my parade all you want. But, there was much improvement from 2018 to 2019. Especially at the QB position. It’s your issue if you didn’t find at least our offense very entertaining. Bitch & moan all YOU want, but we have the best young QB in the NFL. I’ll enjoy that for as long as the Lord allows.

You must be registered for see images attach

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Every single year you start this thread. Usually later in the off season and closer to the draft.

Every year it's a LOLZ why you buy Cardinals tickets. They call me all the time to buy and I laugh at them.

You have been banned every single year for blatant trolling and it doesn't change. This time you are banned until the off season is over. See you in August

*slow claps*

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
You’re welcome to rain on my parade all you want. But, there was much improvement from 2018 to 2019. Especially at the QB position. It’s your issue if you didn’t find at least our offense very entertaining. Bitch & moan all YOU want, but we have the best young QB in the NFL. I’ll enjoy that for as long as the Lord allows.

We have the best young QB? Better than Mahomes Lamar and Watson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have the best young QB? Better than Mahomes Lamar and Watson?

Murray is younger than all 3 & I’d rather have Murray than LJ or Watson. Mahomes is outstanding, but he was blessed to be drafted by Andy Reid & able to sit for a season. Let’s not forget that KK did say that Murray was the best QB coming out of HS that he had ever seen. KM has some work before he’s on Mahomes level, but I believe he’ll get there.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Murray is younger than all 3 & I’d rather have Murray than LJ or Watson. Mahomes is outstanding, but he was blessed to be drafted by Andy Reid & able to sit for a season. Let’s not forget that KK did say that Murray was the best QB coming out of HS that he had ever seen. KM has some work before he’s on Mahomes level, but I believe he’ll get there.

Well Lamar is going to be the MVP so I wouldn’t rather have Murray right now id rather have the league MVP in his second year. I’m not saying Murray can’t get there he’s just not there now and won’t get there as fast as Lamar did.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

You are right. We have improved. The 2018 games were the most unwatchable Cards' teams I have ever seen.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Feel free to enjoy it, my friend. I'm exhausted after four years straight of the team being out of it by November. An improvement from dead last to 21st by yards and 16th by scoring has me exactly this excited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel free to enjoy it, my friend. I'm exhausted after four years straight of the team being out of it by November. An improvement from dead last to 21st by yards and 16th by scoring has me exactly this excited:

Don't buy tickets then.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
@Timm Rosenbach How slow do you drive? :shrug:

From State Farm Stadium to the heart of Tucson is about 2 hours and 15 minutes.

True on the way up. But getting out of the stadium all the way back to I-10 all the way to East Tucson does take well over 3 hours if you stay until the end of the game...which I do. I miss my early 20s. Once made it from UofA to SDS in just over an hour and a half

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

We were competitive in most games. Beat the Seahawks (playoff team) were one possession away from having a chance to win against the Ravens, defense couldn't get a stop on 3rd & a mile (playoff team whom many believed would be in the SB) could've beaten the 49ers twice but once again in both games the defense couldn't get stops. I understand KM made a bad throw in the one game ( playoff team with a chance to win the SB). No one thought this team would be world beaters this season, I didn't anyways. I thought 8-8 at best & with a break or 2 maybe more? 4-5 games we had a chance to win, that's either 9-7 or 10-6. If that isn't improvement over 2018 then I don't know what is? I for one was excited every time we had the ball, KM & KK are the main reasons for that. If I lived out there, I would be a season ticket holder? Unfortunately I don't. I live in Louisville, KY so I have season tickets to the University of Kentucky games. We flew across country to the Carson Palmer ROH game, spent a poo load of money in doing so. They played like crap & lost. I'd do it all over again. I love the Cardinals, always have & always will.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So your gonna back the troll with the same lame excuse every year. Got it!

The game on Halloween was a pretty good one.
I had season tickets. So yeah it was rough there at home. So I get it. I was expecting them to come away with about 6 wins going in, and hopefully seeing growth as a team. Which happened with some elevated QB play and experience by the staff game planning. But it's all part of being a Cardinals and AZ sports fan Ouch! Thick or thin, theres at least hope of better times and seeing the development happen.
Hey I don’t blame you for being a season ticket holder. My family has held at least four season tix since the cards moved to az. I just thought you made a silly argument for season tix when two of three games you touted wouldn’t have required any tickets at all!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Typical spoiled brat millennial. Poor baby having to wait 4 years for improvement. I sometimes waited decades for a good Cardinal team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical spoiled brat millennial. Poor baby having to wait 4 years for improvement. I sometimes waited decades for a good Cardinal team.

jesus dude. disagree with him, fine. but the insults are freaking lame. just talk football.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm sure you're kidding about the spoiled brat millennial thing so I'll let it slide... I've been a fan my entire life, which is functionally how long the team has been in AZ.

God forbid I look at the team and see us completely floundering under the same leadership and ask we switch it up. I don't want to pretend that being a losing, sucky team is alright. It's my time, it's my money, it's lots of things.

You should demand more, instead of where you're standing right now, that we're still crap but someone sprinkled some flavoring onto it to make it slightly more palatable to down.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can be loyal Cardinals fan, be critical of management, and still not be all grouchy and pouty about them. It is possible to do so. This is supposed to be for fun.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can be loyal Cardinals fan, be critical of management, and still not be all grouchy and pouty about them. It is possible to do so. This is supposed to be for fun.

lots of fun when people insult other cardinals fans as spoiled millenial brats simply because they think the team stinks.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lots of fun when people insult other cardinals fans as spoiled millenial brats simply because they think the team stinks.

Exactly. Grouchy and pouty. I agree with you 100%.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Exactly. Grouchy and pouty. I agree with you 100%.
I'm confused if these two are about me, or both myself and PA, or what...

But yeah, management has sapped the fun out of my hobby now. It's not fun anymore. I stick around because I like to talk about how to fix it. It's especially rough when ever since the opening of the new stadium, the team seemed like they were trending up. A few challenges like not being able to find a QB sucked, but I never felt like it was the product of ineptitude, just a hard thing to identify.

Whisenhunt's first team went 8-8, we went to the Super Bowl, and most games you felt like we were competent and in it if our QB situation wasn't garbage. There was a lot of hope.

He got fired for only winning 5 games.

Arians brought us immediately into relevance again and gave us winning seasons. Gave us a Championship game.

Now we're backsliding and people are telling me I should be excited about a team that won five games. I'm very much not having any fun anymore. I'd love for them to fix it with solid football moves and build a roster that looks good from top to bottom, with some promising young players and a deep foundation.