Hahahahahaha!!! Cardinals ticket team called trying to sell season tickets

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every single year you start this thread. Usually later in the off season and closer to the draft.

Every year it's a LOLZ why you buy Cardinals tickets. They call me all the time to buy and I laugh at them.

You have been banned every single year for blatant trolling and it doesn't change. This time you are banned until the off season is over. See you in August

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I laughed at him! They're even calling people who cancelled seats last year. Told him you have an impossible job selling what the Cardinals are putting on the field....'it's like trying to sell tanning beds in the summer in Phoenix'

good luck with that

Wonder if just not answering the phone or providing a simple, “no, thank you” would’ve been more mature.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If they offered half-season packages, I’d consider purchasing. I finally own a car that doesn’t cost a fortune to drive from LA to Phoenix.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every single year you start this thread. Usually later in the off season and closer to the draft.

Every year it's a LOLZ why you buy Cardinals tickets. They call me all the time to buy and I laugh at them.

You have been banned every single year for blatant trolling and it doesn't change. This time you are banned until the off season is over. See you in August

The entire board thanks you.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. I've been a fan since 1964, and prior to Murray, the only young & exciting QBOF that we've ever had was Neil Lomax. One could add Leinart to this list, but it became painfully clear, that he didn't belong on the list. So, we now have THE most exciting QBOF to ever wear a Cardinal uniform & some still complain. It's no wonder too many from our fan base sell their tickets to the enemy. It's one thing if you can't afford to buy the tickets, but don't lie about the product on the field going into next season. Our W-L record was no indication as to how entertaining this team was. As a longtime Cardinal fan, I'm pretty jazzed about what we can be with K1. If I lived even remotely close, I'd be in that stadium on a regular basis.

This is a very strange omission of Jake Plummer, who lead the Cards to the playoffs in his second season.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. I've been a fan since 1964, and prior to Murray, the only young & exciting QBOF that we've ever had was Neil Lomax. One could add Leinart to this list, but it became painfully clear, that he didn't belong on the list. So, we now have THE most exciting QBOF to ever wear a Cardinal uniform & some still complain. It's no wonder too many from our fan base sell their tickets to the enemy. It's one thing if you can't afford to buy the tickets, but don't lie about the product on the field going into next season. Our W-L record was no indication as to how entertaining this team was. As a longtime Cardinal fan, I'm pretty jazzed about what we can be with K1. If I lived even remotely close, I'd be in that stadium on a regular basis.
Kurt Warner was way more exciting, and its not even close

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
If they offered half-season packages, I’d consider purchasing. I finally own a car that doesn’t cost a fortune to drive from LA to Phoenix.

If I lived out there I would prob purchase that. Do they let you pick which four games or you just get the first four or last four?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If I lived out there I would prob purchase that. Do they let you pick which four games or you just get the first four or last four?

They do have four-game packages. They get debut'd right around training camp, I think.
I imagine that next season's package will be something like:

Red
Seattle
Buffalo
Detroit
LARM

White
San Francisco
Philly
Washington
Miami

Goodness, what an ugly home slate of games.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would buy season tickets if I could, but my dads health prevents us from going.

I’ve been to 4 Arizona Cardinals games 2 at SDS and 2 at State Farm stadium.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They do have four-game packages. They get debut'd right around training camp, I think.

Red
Seattle
Buffalo
Detroit
LARM

White
San Francisco
Philly
Washington
Miami

I don't think they've done those for the past 3 or 4yrs, but I could be wrong.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

Red
Seattle
Buffalo
Detroit
LARM

White
San Francisco
Philly
Washington
Miami

Not one team worth traveling to see which is sad. This team should go at least 5-3 at home.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kurt Warner was way more exciting, and its not even close

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Loved Warner!! But he was pretty much an old man when he arrived. Just referring to young studs that we drafted. I did forget about Plummer. He was definitely exciting.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We gave up our season tickets two years ago and we've now decided that we want to get again this season so we've gone on the waitlist. We did go to four games last year. Although the team's record was not great it was exciting to watch Kyler Murray and the offense. With a good draft and free agency this team can be very competitive.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They got better. Nobody played the 9ers as close in two games. Beat the Hags up there. Give it a break.
So your argument for buying season tickets is they won one away from home and played a tram tough away from home. Both games not being a part of paying for season tickets. Got it!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

Not all heroes wear capes, even though I think Sanders probably wears a cape.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Amen brother, amen.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We had season tickets when I lived there for nine years. My wife and I had two for the first two years, but then my son who was 3 at the time wanted to go instead of going to grandma's so we got three for the last six years. Good old SDS when I could get another ticket added in right in my row so everyone knew us just moved down one space so we could all sit together. Didn't really have too though, cuz the boy couldn't sit down at the game ever.

That's my boy, and now I 've cursed him he is doing it to my two grandkids. Point is if we're in town we are at every game. We have never missed a game when we are in town to see family. Thanks @wa52lz for this years game.