2020 Senior Bowl

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Weigh-in winners

Lamar Jackson - DB
-6'2 206 with 32'+ arm length. This is important as he may have to move to S.

Ashtyn Davis - DB
-6'1 195. He was believed to be a smaller S. That height potentially can hold more weight.

Bradlee Anae - EDGE
-6'3 257 but his arms are sub 32' which will cause concern.

Malik Harrison - LB
-6'2 246. If he can cover he will rise up boards.

Matt Peart - OL
-6'6 310 w/ 35'+ arms. Someone will love those traits.

Adam Trautman - TE
-6'5 251. If he can show athleticism he may become a mid round guy.

Quartney Davis - WR
-6'1 199 is a good height for him.

Jabari Zuniga - EDGE
-6'3 253 w/ 33'+ arms is solid height/length.

JAvon Kinlaw - DL
-6'5 315 w/ near 35' arms...that checks off a box for him.

Darrell Taylor - EDGE
-6'3 259 33' arms. That is what you want to see.

Jonathan Greenard - EDGE
-6'3 262 33.5' arms. Again...he fits the prototype.

Terrell Lewis - EDGE
-6'5 258 34' arms. Freak.

Lloyd Cushenberry - OL
-6'3 312 w/ 34'+ arms. Better than expected. Physicality will be key. (removed not)

Alex Taylor _ OL
-6'8 308 36' arms. Traits that will likely get him drafted.

Lamical Perine - RB
-5'10 211. Good enough.

Harrison Bryant - TE
-6'4 242 w/ 31'+ arms. Ok. Was hoping for better.

Two oddities to point out.

Denzel Mims at 6'2 is noticeable as he was listed taller than that previously.
Antonio Gandy-Golden at 6'3 is the same.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Again...weigh in winners doesn't equal success, it is just that it clarifies comps and if players fit a mold for what they show on film.

Example...if a WR who was reported as 6'3 and looked to have average speed comes in at 6'1 with average speed, that will make you take a 2nd look when projecting to the NFL level.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I really liked N’Keal but he was disappointing. I really need to see what he does when healthy before declaring him a disappointment. What stuck out was his hands weren’t reliable last year.

Guys like Aiyuk you need to be careful with. One year of production but explosive can really stand out in a Senior Bowl setting. I think him going in the late first is pretty crazy..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If I recall correctly the primary knock on Harry coming out last year was an inconsistent ability to get separation. Tougher at the NFL level.

The one thing I don’t think I ever saw as an issue for aiyuk - separation. Now not as physical as Harry. And not sure he has the same running ability after the catch. But it doesn’t matter if he gets separation and sprints into the endzone. Color me impressed with aiyuk this season. I’d be happy with him in the second if we get a non-wr stud in the first.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Got a feeling Duvernay's going to be the Slayton or McLaurin of this years NFL draft.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
These games are fun and that’s the majority of their value. Look at athleticism as that’s the most reliable take away. Passing is so dependent on timing that you shouldn’t jump to conclusions if the numbers are there. Instead see hoe shows good hands and wins contested balls. The same is true of DBs. Look at which DBs willingly support against the run. It’s easier for the D-Line to look better than the O-line. Offensive players have few clues what moves their matchups possess. Of course rules limit their actual impact. Practices can be useful to judge quickness, agility and balance. Better to make judgements on game film and the Combine (limited) than all-star games.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These games are fun and that’s the majority of their value. Look at athleticism as that’s the most reliable take away. Passing is so dependent on timing that you shouldn’t jump to conclusions if the numbers are there. Instead see hoe shows good hands and wins contested balls. The same is true of DBs. Look at which DBs willingly support against the run. It’s easier for the D-Line to look better than the O-line. Offensive players have few clues what moves their matchups possess. Of course rules limit their actual impact. Practices can be useful to judge quickness, agility and balance. Better to make judgements on game film and the Combine (limited) than all-star games.
Not giving up on Andy. However, how did Keim have an "A" grade on Andy at the Senior Bowl when he struggled in the slot/against press during practices?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sure, but also important to see how they compete and how they can process potentially new info. It isn't a catch all, but it is one of the few ways to see multiple player reps vs potential NFL talent.

Another valuable piece to the puzzle.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If I recall correctly the primary knock on Harry coming out last year was an inconsistent ability to get separation. Tougher at the NFL level.

The one thing I don’t think I ever saw as an issue for aiyuk - separation. Now not as physical as Harry. And not sure he has the same running ability after the catch. But it doesn’t matter if he gets separation and sprints into the endzone. Color me impressed with aiyuk this season. I’d be happy with him in the second if we get a non-wr stud in the first.

I thought Aiyuk was dynamite after the catch. Harry was as well, but I would bet on Aiyuk springing a long gain over Harry any day of the week.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really liked N’Keal but he was disappointing. I really need to see what he does when healthy before declaring him a disappointment. What stuck out was his hands weren’t reliable last year.

Guys like Aiyuk you need to be careful with. One year of production but explosive can really stand out in a Senior Bowl setting. I think him going in the late first is pretty crazy..

There’s big problems if you’re a PAC12 WR & couldn’t separate from PAC12 CBs. Look at JJ Arcega-Whiteside as another example.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The tough part about drafting 3 wrs last year is that I kinda want to draft 2 this year.

I feel like there are going to be day 3 finds..

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
I can guarantee that in the coming years lots of mid to late round WR talent will be available. Of course the number of truly elite WR prospects will vary from year to year. But WR depth in the draft won't be an issue until the college game goes away from the spread, which may happen in a few years or may not happen at all.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Joshua Kelly RB looked good. One cut runner with vision and demonstrated some nice hands in the passing game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Marlon Davidson was an animal yesterday.

Others have mentioned him but Cameron Brown looked ok. His length is intriguing because of his potential to matchup w/ TEs. 6'5 232 w/ almost 34' arms.