Reaction score
Dolittle

Release Date: January 17, 2020
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Stephen Gaghan
MPAA Rating: PG
Screenwriters: Stephen Gaghan, Tom Shepherd
Genre: Adventure
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Antonio Banderas, Michael Sheen, Emma Thompson, Tom Holland, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez, Rami Malek, Octavia Spencer, Kumail Nanjiani, John Cena, Marion Cotillard, Carmen Ejogo, Craig Robinson, Frances de la Tour

Plot Summary: Robert Downey Jr. brings a signature new take on a very particular genius in Dolittle, a sweeping adventure directed by Academy Award winner Stephen Gaghan and based on the enduring tales imagined by Hugh Lofting.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Let us know how disappointing it is. This will probably be the highlight of your movie-going experience -----> :grabs:

FWIW, my son, girlfriend and grand kids saw it an raved about how good it was.

I'll be seeing it this week, hopefully.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I heard that all of RDJ's performance is dubbed. And that it's not always in sync with his mouth. Can anyone confirm?

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife & I enjoyed it. Disneyesque, geared a bit toward younger folks and corny, it was warm and funny enough to make it engaging and entertaining. Decent effects throughout and one of the most epic fart sequences in movie history. Fun popcorn movie and definitely undeserving of the 16% laid on it by critics (76% by real people.). Theater was about half full.

3.5 out of 5 stars for the wife and i.