Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What we need is a backyard game of football to resolve it. :mrgreen:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes but if we keep it here then people are coming here to debate it instead of hijacking 8 other threads.
He’s the starting QB of this team, probably the most important player, and he’ll continue to be under a microscope no matter how many threads we try to quarantine it with. The positive sides and negative sides will probably continue to come out until the team shows total success or abject failure.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s the starting QB of this team, probably the most important, and he’ll continue to be under a microscope no matter how many threads we try to quarantine it with. The positive sides and negative sides will probably continue to come out until the team shows total success or abject failure.
Yep. Come here and debate it. But if there is a thread that one of our fine posters puts up about Defensive ends the name Kyler should not have to come up.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
With better talent around him next year he is going to make a huge jump in my opinion :clapping:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yep. Come here and debate it. But if there is a thread that one of our fine posters puts up about Defensive ends the name Kyler should not have to come up.
The thread that sparked this thread began the Kyler argument by claiming we took the best player in the draft last year. I know you’re not calling out anyone by name, but blame goes both ways on this one.

I would love it if we could leave the entire topic quarantined. But topics related to the OL, WRs, Keim, and more, are going to draw Kyler Murray discussion.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure what judging separation is supposed to tell me. If these guys are open, then why isn't Kyler completing passes to them? If these guys get REALLY open sometimes, but not open at all most of the time, the average separation isn't particularly revealing.

The offensive system isn't going to change. The quarterback isn't going to change. Something is going to have to change to help our 21st-ranked passing offense by DVOA.

The scheme is going to change because it was limited to give Kyler less to deal with in year 1.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Did pretty good didn’t get real hurt- I have hope for mythological creature - the unicorn and the Phoenix!

Reaction score
I'm not sure what judging separation is supposed to tell me. If these guys are open, then why isn't Kyler completing passes to them? If these guys get REALLY open sometimes, but not open at all most of the time, the average separation isn't particularly revealing.

The offensive system isn't going to change. The quarterback isn't going to change. Something is going to have to change to help our 21st-ranked passing offense by DVOA.

I don't know. I think getting separation & having good hands are two of the most important qualities you need in a receiver. Why wouldn't you look at separation when evaluating a receiver?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson