Wouldn’t it be ironic!

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
dont see it happening but wouldn’t it be ironic to see Green Bay and Kansas City again meeting in a Super Bowl.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A mobile QB can beat that Niners D. I expect Mahomes to make that D look average. Green Bay was overrated all season. They didn’t stop the run all season. Certainly didn’t expect them to stop the Niners from running. I do think KC will beat SF.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It took more than a game manager Garrapolo and an occasionally present Bosa to turn that ship around.
Want to know what it really was?

Drafting patterns.

2010 Mike Iupati - OL
2010 Anthony Davis - OL
2011 Aldon Smith - DL
2015 Arik Armstead - DL
2016 DeForest Buckner - DL
2017 Solomon Thomas - DL
2018 Mike McGlinchey - OL
2019 Nick Bosa - DL

These are just the first round picks alone, in the last few years.
Not all these guys are still on the team of course, but it shows a pattern of commitment to winning in the trenches, the key to both sides of the ball.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I say this is hogwash. There are other ways to turn a struggling team into a winner besides drafting the Oline & Dlines. It’s called actually hitting on you’re draft picks regardless of position & having a really good QB.

Bottom line is the Niners would still be in no mans land without Jimmy G
It took more than a game manager Garrapolo and an occasionally present Bosa to turn that ship around.

Drafting patterns.

2010 Mike Iupati - OL
2010 Anthony Davis - OL
2011 Aldon Smith - DL
2015 Arik Armstead - DL
2017 Solomon Thomas - DL
2019 Nick Bosa - DL

Not all these guys are still on the team of course, but it shows a pattern of commitment to winning in the trenches, the key to both sides of the ball.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I would think SF is pretty happy that they picked Bosa.He sure seems to have worked out well despite the naysayers who dismissed him.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

Drafting patterns.

2010 Mike Iupati - OL
2010 Anthony Davis - OL
2011 Aldon Smith - DL
2015 Arik Armstead - DL
2017 Solomon Thomas - DL
2019 Nick Bosa - DL

All top 10 picks from Armstead on. But they were smart, to take what was presented.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I would think SF is pretty happy that they picked Bosa.He sure seems to have worked out well despite the naysayers who dismissed him.
I think you’re way overstating the fact of naysayers against Bosa. The Cards need for a franchise QB far outweighed the need for Bosa. Your hate for Murray is quite evident.

You do know why the Titans playoff magic ended today right? I’ll give you a hint...it’s starts with a Q & ends with a B lol :mrgreen:

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let me know when Murray proves to be a franchise QB.He hasn't proved that.
I was told he was a generational talent with Vick's legs, Marino's arm, Brees' touch, Manning's reads, Brady's ability to win, Elway' clutch ability and Russell Wilson's toughness.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let me know when Murray proves to be a franchise QB.He hasn't proved that.

Geez, give the guy another year before you send him packing for the CFL. Bosa is playing with a stud DL throughout so he gets more one on one.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray is the one reason to have hope with this team. He was handed essentially the same team Rosen was the year before. However, we were in virtually every game, tight, and we're the only team to play neck and neck with the 9ers this season.
Dominant vs pedestrian front 7 on defense is the difference in our teams.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Geez, give the guy another year before you send him packing for the CFL. Bosa is playing with a stud DL throughout so he gets more one on one.

not sending him packing by any means.Just saying he hasn`t proven to be a franchise QB as of yet or if he ever will.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any thread NOT about KYLER where we can leave KYLER out of it . Do you think it’s possible?

For the love of god and football we are looking at a new season, the combine , free agency, draft , schedule, ota’s and training camp. Yet some knuckleheads continue to overtake and ruin every friggin thread.

Good lord nobody cares anymore what YOU think about Kyler when we are talking about the draft. GROW UP! Geezus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA