Status of the line heading into the off-season

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
It's a tough call between Wills, Wirfs and Thomas. I'd take any of the three with the 8th pick and put them at right tackle. Sign or franchise DJ and sign Murray as the back up, and we're in good shape on the O-line. With Cole, Gaillard, Murray, Miles, and Toth, we should have good depth at both interior and on the ends.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Let me make it clear. I’m not opposed to Wirfs. He’s especially attractive if they tag Humphries. He’s likely the top RT in the draft. I just like Lamb better.

How about Jeudy vs Lamb? Any analysis on each one and who’s better suited for the offense?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
How about Jeudy vs Lamb? Any analysis on each one and who’s better suited for the offense?
Jeudy is a fine receiver. He is the best route runner in college. That means he makes the best cuts giving him the best separation. He’ll be a number one at some point. Lamb is better at making adjustments and finding holes in zones. His football IQ is off the charts. He also has the advantage of playing with Murray. They know each other’s tendencies and timing. That’s huge. It would shortcut weeks if not months off them making an impact on the offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave