OT Luke Kuechly - Retired

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
Next stop hall of fame
Shouldn't even sniff the Hall JMO 2 more good years all in but the Hall is best of best he isnt in that category right now, but more power to him I like when guys call it quits on their terms.

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Shouldn't even sniff the Hall JMO 2 more good years all in but the Hall is best of best he isnt in that category right now, but more power to him I like when guys call it quits on their terms.
1 DPOY, 5 time all pro and 7 time pro bowler. Best ILB in the last 7 years. I think he should make the HOF.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

lol yeah ok. Hes 1st ballot and it’s not even close

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He was amazing pre concussions. HOF peak for sure but longevity may hurt his chances. Same with P Willis.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He was a helluva player! If the Cards want Simmons now they will most likely have to trade up & I wouldn’t be shocked to see it happen

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welcome to the trend of players retiring before 30. Kuechly needs to take care of his bread, his chicken and his mentals.

lmao that’s funny as hell.

but this is a new thing and I think it’s here to stay. Especially with LBers.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I am in firm disagreement.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose