AFC/NFC Divisional Round Weekend. 2020

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Hags look way over matched. Would take a miracle for them to win this one.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If I had to put money on who was the more productive QB over the next 5 years, my money is on KM.
I think Lamar, though wildly talented and gifted, will suffer from being more of a one-trick pony. I just don’t see him being proficient enough as a passer, to offset opposing defenses catching up to him...
Now, Harbaugh can maybe find a way to surround him with a receiving corps that includes the next Fitz and Jerry Rice, and maybe then LJ can find a way to be successful as a passer... but I think that’s a bit unreasonable to expect.
Don't tell anyone, but I think Kyler's going to be the better QB over time too. He sure can throw. Jackson's wonderful in this offense, and has awesome rushing ability. But like Cam, I don't see it continuing without the tight release and accuracy KM has.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Missed a part of this game. Got into a fight with my old man.

I only caught a bit, but let's go Packers!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome hope GB and Tennessee can get in but will likely be SF and KC unfortunately.
Would like to see Titans bring one home.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slew Seattle. I think the 49ers are going to smush the Packers.
Afraid so. I would love to see Niners fans crying in their wine. But, the smart bet will be for SF to cover the spread. Even if it is 14 pts. IMO.

Now that I have shared my gambling advice, the wise move for all of you is to bet GB to win straight up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA