OT-Wild Card Saturday. 01/04/20

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If you are a Bills fan that one is gonna hurt for a while. Not quite a double doink but none the less....

Josh Allen ran out of steam in the 4th quarter and looked spent. It almost looked like he didn’t want to play anymore. I can’t remember a captain going out for the overtime coin toss looking that demoralized. They lost the game before overtime

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Allen ran out of steam in the 4th quarter and looked spent. It almost looked like he didn’t want to play anymore. I can’t remember a captain going out for the overtime coin toss looking that demoralized. They lost the game before overtime
He did take one huge hit.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was supposed to be the Derrick Henry show. Pats building up the might take the Titans out of their game.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Not sold on Allen ever being good enough for the Bills to be championship caliber. In today’s NFL, you need a QB who competes 64% + in order to win SB’s. He fumbles too much also.

I was also shocked how he pulled a Fredo down the stretch. He wore a hat for the coin toss in overtime, lateraled the ball in an inexplicable desperate manner and threw a Hail Mary to a full back when he had an open receiver. He lost that game for them. The franchise is headed in the right direction but I agree that he looked pretty soft when it counted

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fell asleep when overtime of that game started

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buffalo got hosed a few times but they were awful in the 2nd half so you can’t put it all on the refs.

I agree. They deserved to lose when they let the Texans convert the 3rd & 18 in OT. Still was a horrible call that negated the Bills the opportunity to win in regulation. Just a horrible call in a sport that I almost don’t recognize anymore.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buffalo got hosed a few times but they were awful in the 2nd half so you can’t put it all on the refs.
It’s a rule they put in this year. You can’t block a player while going toward your own goal line. We got it called on us a couple of times this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson