OT-Wild Card Saturday. 01/04/20

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Give the Bills a legit #1 WR and they’re going to be tough to beat.
John Brown is a decent 2. I like their TE.

I like the model of your quarterback winning as a runner while he develops as a passer for a few years. :)

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Keim wanted Josh Allen too. He had bad accuracy stats in college but figured it out in the pros. Maybe his cast in Wyoming was really bad.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allen is a tough kid and athletic but they should be up more it's basically him holding them back IMO. Threw late to Brown on one drive they settle for a FG, on that last drive he somehow didn't see Watt and was lucky to not fumble on the sack and they get another FG. He's good but he lacks accuracy and he lacks pocket awareness, very good runner, tough, leader but he has to take that next step and become a more accurate thrower.

He's gotten much better but still he fumbled 13 times this year, looks like they lost 5 of them hard to be sure from the stats I'm looking at. 29 total TD's(9 rushing) only 9 INT so he improved significantly this year but still only 58%.

They have a SB level defense and a great run game, including Allen, I'm just not sure if he has to, can he beat a playoff team in the air?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I was him, I would have signaled, taken a knee, told the official verbally, signed an affidavit....
He didn’t do anything. It should’ve been a fumble and a TD. The runner in no way shape or form gave himself up. If the QB received the snap and did that, did he give himself up? No, it’s a fumble.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Give the Bills a legit #1 WR and they’re going to be tough to beat.
John Brown is a decent 2. I like their TE.

They are a perfect example of how you can turn a franchise around in 2 off seasons. Hope Michael Bidwill is paying attention

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He didn’t do anything. It should’ve been a fumble and a TD. The runner in no way shape or form gave himself up. If the QB received the snap and did that, did he give himself up? No, it’s a fumble.

No it’s a dead ball and illegal forward pass. Just as you see in a last minute return/lateral situation.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony " not Booger" McFarland is Screech.

I have watched/listened to every ESPN NFL game this year with the volume muted. Sadly Joe Tessitore has to be muted because of him.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I like McFarland. But I get that he can be annoying.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bills playing like a soccer team down a player after going up a goal.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fells wouldve dropped tthat in a cardinal uniform

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Intriguing that the 3rd and 4th reciever of this first game, were Cardinals Brown and Fells have 35/37 yards

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should have kicked a 60-yard FG. That was pathetic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson