xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I find this Twitter thread fascinating.

Butler may very well have been our version of Metcalf had he not gotten injured. We will never know, but the guy clearly has some talent and could very well be an answer at the WR position going forward, but we unfortunately didn't get to learn much his rookie year.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea who Marxist Film is or why he cares about Hakeem Butler

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
It's funny you posted about Butler/Twitter.

I read these this week and thought uh-oh.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no idea who Marxist Film is or why he cares about Hakeem Butler

Me neither , that is the fascinating part. Is there some random middle management fan on twitter laughing about my last promotion, and I'm completely in the dark about it and don't realize I'm being mocked because I look terrible when I do my job?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
One thing I've learned about athletes and their social media platforms is not to overanalyze and to read too much into anything.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Me neither , that is the fascinating part. Is there some random middle management fan on twitter laughing about my last promotion, and I'm completely in the dark about it and don't realize I'm being mocked because I look terrible when I do my job?

What you are seeing is a bunch of people who are self-proclaimed "analysts" for dynasty fantasy football, making fun of each other for their rookie rankings from before the season. A lot of people in the Dynasty community had Butler ranked very highly based on his college metrics. He even had a lot of "truthers" who touted him as the best WR (WR1) from this draft class.

His dynasty draft stock fell tremendously when he went in the 4th round of the NFL draft and now he's almost worthless in dynasty leagues because of being on IR his entire rookie season.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What you are seeing is a bunch of people who are self-proclaimed "analysts" for dynasty fantasy football, making fun of each other for their rookie rankings from before the season. A lot of people in the Dynasty community had Butler ranked very highly based on his college metrics. He even had a lot of "truthers" who touted him as the best WR (WR1) from this draft class.

His dynasty draft stock fell tremendously when he went in the 4th round of the NFL draft and now he's almost worthless in dynasty leagues because of being on IR his entire rookie season.
buy low