Cardinals at Rams Gameday thread 12-29-19

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... that red zone O. oy.

at least we got ourselves a game. Normally, we're down 21 and I'm blackout drunk by halftime of Rams games the last three years.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. No PI? Ref was right in front of it and never called it. Horrible.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Love Kyler, but for as athletic as he is he's not great throwing on the run. Needed to hit Cooper.

Also...Refs screwed us. I wish Kliff called a timeout so maybe the refs could finally take another look.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home field advantage I guess? OPI on Byrd, then a hold not a PI when the ball was in the air. And then the no call on the PI to Arnold.

Mixed bag for Kyler although neither fumble was his fault. He made 3 throws in that half that were unreal, the 2 to Byrd were insane but maybe the best one was the one on 3rd down to Kirk that went right by the head of the defender in perfect position and went right through Kirk's hands and hit him in the chest and he dropped it.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
sure feels like about 5 judgement calls on penalties have all gone against the Cards

even the holding call late on the Kirk pass should have been PI with first and goal at the 8

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Kyler, but for as athletic as he is he's not great throwing on the run. Needed to hit Cooper.

Also...Refs screwed us. I wish Kliff called a timeout so maybe the refs could finally take another look.

I think he was running when Cooper first opened up, he did hit him but not in bounds. But I agree when he rolls right so far he hasn't been effective throwing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Yeah kyler needed to hit Cooper on that. He was pretty open.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose