Any word on Kyler for tomorrow?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I know he’s still a game time decision, but I don’t have the benefit of the local radio or all of the coverage that comes with that. Would love to see him play to finish the season strong and help my fantasy team in the championship.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Drew Anderson got activated so that should give you a hint.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Drew Anderson got activated so that should give you a hint.
I was kidding of course but I still don’t think that precludes Murray from playing - putting a guy who was already ruled out in Darrell Daniels on IR just makes sense just in case we need an emergency guy. If we had released a player to promote Anderson, I’d be really worried.

I like Kliff’s commentary about how important real game snaps are, and it’d be nice to see KM hit some of those plateaus.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill be really surprised is Murray plays. It's meaningless enough with us not going to playoffs, but without our starting QB, it'll ben akin to watching a pre-season game.

hope i'm wrong.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Gimme that empty Jalen Ramsey situation, haha.

I have such a mess going on tomorrow. I'm up 35 points, but lost Lamar Jackson & Zach Ertz, with Kyler potentially out. My situation to save the day involves Daniel Jones & Mike Gesicki.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Whoever's starting, I hope we get a decent lead and make the Rams one dimensional. That will give Chandler a better chance to beat the sack record. Go Cards!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gimme that empty Jalen Ramsey situation, haha.

I have such a mess going on tomorrow. I'm up 35 points, but lost Lamar Jackson & Zach Ertz, with Kyler potentially out. My situation to save the day involves Daniel Jones & Mike Gesicki.
That's why FF needs to end week 16!! :)

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I've got Daniel Jones in at the moment and Kyler Murray sounds likely to play according to Schefter... I feel like karma is gonna bite me one way or the other, haha.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Placing my faith in Kyler. It would make the most sense if he won the whole thing for me and made me look like a jerk.

If I win, I’ll order his jersey ASAP.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I suspect he starts but if Wade starts blitzing the crap on him, he will take a quick seat.