Jalen Thompson

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
As everyone knows, I don't like complementing Keim at all however this kid might be something. Only 21 so very young for a rookie too.

Funny you bring up his age because I was reading a reddit post about youngest first rd picks last year and Devin Bush was the youngest. I looked up Jalen’s age and they were born on the same day. Hospital records aren’t public so we don’t know who’s actually younger. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plus he now has a full year of experience. Hopefully that will help moving to next season.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP and Murphy at corner and Baker/Thompson at safeties with a host of possibilities manning the nickel looks pretty good to me.

Or trade Peterson now that his game has picked up, and draft Okudah. That's a young, talented secondary all on their rookie deals.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Another Wash St safety - at least they didn't try to convert him to LB :eek:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP and Murphy at corner and Baker/Thompson at safeties with a host of possibilities manning the nickel looks pretty good to me.

Or trade Peterson now that his game has picked up, and draft Okudah. That's a young, talented secondary all on their rookie deals.

I think Alford returns and Murphy moves to slot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson