Cardinals at Seahawks Gameday thread 12-22-19

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At this juncture in the season I’m usually focused on draft slot. But ain’t gonna lie, this was a good, and maybe important, win. 3 wins verse 5.5 is a big difference. And seeing kyler and drake and chandler putting it in Seattle was fun. I fear this means more keim and Vance. But at least it’s a W against a good team.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
First game I'm proud of our defense
Reddick is definitely better in the outside
Getting rid of Suggs was a key decision
Playing youngster like Chris Jones who had 3 pass deflected put us in a good position moving forward
Nice day also for Kerr
P21 back at his level
Watching Kerr it's hard to believe that guy was on the street in October. Good rotation guy, hope we can bring him back.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This was a good win, and I think in the end we are getting the season we hoped for all along.

We will double (or just about double) our win total from last year, and play competitively in almost every game. At times it has been frustrating, because a few plays or coaching decisions here or there and we legitimately could have won 3-4 more games. We were not really that far away from being a 9 win team with a rookie QB, Rookie HC, and a defense that played terribly most of the year.

We have a lot to build on, and for the first time in quite a while it feels like we have a direction. We have got to be about putting pieces around Murray on offense, and fielding a middle of the road defense. If we are able to do that, there is no reason why we aren't in the wildcard hunt next year.

Let's draft Derrick Brown or CeeDee Lamb, and spend the next 2 picks in the trenches.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson