Cardinals at Seahawks Gameday thread 12-22-19

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... that's a really, really good W for Kliff to get towards the end of the year. wish Kyler would have been able to close it out as well to cement a solid rookie season with his own signature W.

pretty sure this ENTIRE coaching staff and GM come back next year after this win. not crazy about that, but when they move on from Keim, that GM is probably going to want to clean house, so... whatever.

what I really like about the last three games is the team didn't roll over. Everyone was scared that was exactly what this team was headed for when the Rams pants'd us a couple weeks ago. But since then, they played Pittsburg close and then blew out the Browns and at Seattle.

There's been progress made this season. It's now impossible to say there hasn't been. Is it HUGE progress? No. but it's progress enough for me to go into next season hoping KK gets a little more seasoning as a HC, and hopefully get Vance some more weapons to make this D at least average next season. If there's a jump from both the D and the O next season, hopefully a solid one from the D, this team can compete around 8-9 Ws assuming they make the right moves in the off-season.

and it's always great to win in Seattle. I don't know how we do it more often than not during Seattle's playoff runs under Pete, but they're always a blast to watch him choke on that gum of his.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First game I'm proud of our defense
Reddick is definitely better in the outside
Getting rid of Suggs was a key decision
Playing youngster like Chris Jones who had 3 pass deflected put us in a good position moving forward
Nice day also for Kerr
P21 back at his level

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think our line is much better then we though
About the receveir we have just the old Fitz who still be good but clearly we need a true first WR with playmaking ability

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks hope your right a really good win though and glad to see the Seahags go down

He ran out of bounds. Wasn't tackled or anything. Just pulled up a little lame. Didn't look like much, but apparently a setback with it.

Before they iced it, he was sitting and standing and stuff. So it doesn't look like anything major.

It's smart not to risk making it a year after year thing, especially when nothing is on the line this season.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kirk 5 targets 0 catches
Outside of Fitz this is a very bad receiving group
That is the problem, Kirk had 5 first downs between the hands and droped them or couldn't put his feets inside. But you need guys that can. You don't need OBJ but a WR that can come done in clutch is crucial. Maxx Willaims showed how you do it, later.

But if the guy that gets the 2nd most targets doesn't catch even one, than you see what seattle did in half two, double Fitz and enjoy our WR drop the balls. Cooper stood out, he got a crucial catch but Kirk, didn't shine at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA