Signature win for KLIFF

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Think VJ's D may have some vindication vs. 2nd or 3rd best QB this season also.
I was hard on him earlier in the year, but it’s looking more and more like losing P2 (and taking a while to get up to speed), Alford, and with Swearinger disappointing, not to mention Philon, put him in a huge hole to start understandably.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game saved VJs job wether that’s a good or bad thing you can decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was already safe, but I agree it is pretty much a lock now.

remember like half the assistants were his assistants including Kuggler. We fire him others would likely leave with him.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Think VJ's D may have some vindication vs. 2nd or 3rd best QB this season also.
This is fair. Seattle's defense has been awful lately so putting up points shouldnt be a surprise (although 10 without your starter certainly is impressive)

However, yea...didn't see the defense playing that well.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My biggest takeaway? 53 guys BATTLED out there today. They came to play, and didn't let up. After a rough start with a 3 & out followed by an easy Seattle TD, it was lights out the rest of the way, both sides of the ball. Incredibly enjoyable game to watch.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was hard on him earlier in the year, but it’s looking more and more like losing P2 (and taking a while to get up to speed), Alford, and with Swearinger disappointing, not to mention Philon, put him in a huge hole to start understandably.
He simplified the defense so they can understand it better. Now players are flying to the ball & actually communicating on who to cover. It seemed like there was 5 players around the ball on every tackle. If they can defend all those shallow crossing routes the Rams run, I will be even more impressed lol?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

remember like half the assistants were his assistants including Kuggler. We fire him others would likely leave with him.
I don't think Kugler was with him in Denver? I may be wrong?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He will stay cause many factors didn't help him
BTW it doesn't work as u think
They have a contract too and especially kugler has been the most valuable coach for the Cardinals this season and it seems to have a good bond with k2