Kareem Hunt

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
With all of this Drake talk...let's not forget about Kareem Hunt.

That dude was a perfect fit in KC's spread offense and would be elite in ours.

He has been given a second chance (just like our GM) and he will be a starter next year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
With all of this Drake talk...let's not forget about Kareem Hunt.

That dude was a perfect fit in KC's spread offense and would be elite in ours.

He has been given a second chance (just like our GM) and he will be a starter next year.
Don't like the guy for what he did, but I'd much rather pay him than Drake. I don't think we can afford either though.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kareem Hunt would be an extremely effective back in this offense, but will cost a 2nd round pick + a decent sized contract. Not likely, IMO.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Kareem Hunt would be an extremely effective back in this offense, but will cost a 2nd round pick + a decent sized contract. Not likely, IMO.
I didn't realize he was an RFA. Hard pass. Unless of course, the Browns decide not to tender him after some of the locker room drama he's been involved in recently for calling players out on effort.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
I think we can find some one who fits this offense in the draft or FA that doesn't bring the baggage he does.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be in the league. Definitely don't want him on my team

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
So folks never wanted DWaste back because he was a woman beater, but Kareem Hunt is cool?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So folks never wanted DWaste back because he was a woman beater, but Kareem Hunt is cool?
I don't want Hunt, but DWash was an extra-special case because he seemingly never actually tried to come back and play. No one could figure it out, and on top of the domestic incident, he just kept smoking weed or whatever it was he was doing.

...And not to defend DWash's fight too much, but his violent issue was apparently a push in a mutual fight that led to a bad fall, but Hunt went out of his way to kick a woman in the ribs when she was down.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could forget about Kareem Hunt. So, thanks for bringing him up. :billthecat:

The other side of the fence isn't always greener. Keep Drake. Don't overthink it.
That's my two cents.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could forget about Kareem Hunt. So, thanks for bringing him up. :billthecat:

The other side of the fence isn't always greener. Keep Drake. Don't overthink it.
That's my two cents.

There is nothing Hunt can do that Drake can’t. If Drake played with mahomes in that KC offense he would have been a star too...

When Hunt left and Damian Williams steps In and they didn’t miss a beat and he put up star level numbers as well. Hunt is overrated imo.

Last edited:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
There is nothing Hunt can do that Drake can’t. If Drake played with mahomes in that KC offense he would have been a star too...

When Hunt left and Damian Williams steppes In and they didn’t miss a beat and he put up star level numbers as well. Hunt is overrated imo.

Agreed. The Kansas City system made him AND he is a reprehensible and toxic person.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson