How Did KM Play?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he saw Wilson. There were two players in the area and I think KM only saw the first one.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He did have a play when we kicked the FG late where he was looking to run, wasn't going to make it, and sailed it out of the end zone rather than trying to zip it in to the TE in a lot of traffic. Plus, liked how he shook of the INT to lead a long drive for the TD at the end of the half.
I think the coaches have convinced KM that he's better off playing at 80% and being in for 100% of the snaps than he is playing at 100% speed but being in 50 or 60% of the time.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This and second Niners games are the feathers in his cap so far.

I agree, the pick was Murray underestimating the LB Wilson's athletic ability. If he throw a bit farther it was out of Wilson's reach, but Wilson snagged it like a receiver. Murray made a nice tackle at least lol.

This was how the Seahawks played under Wilson his first few years: run the ball well and not make Wilson be the onus for failure. Games like this work to build his confidence.

Dont forget week 2 in Baltimore. That performance was great and could have been remarkable if K2 wasn't playing so safe.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I get the sentiment, but not sure how you extrapolate that, out of this stat.

Easy when that bias assumption was once so prevalent being that I am 51 years and remember those negative connotations to the position... the NFL has come a long way considering with the top five stats being all black QBs :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose