Feely comments from yesterday

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like he stays somewhat connected so I found some of his comments interesting.

He called Budda repeatedly for being great, not a guy we have to worry about, solid tackler etc. He had 3-4 missed tackles yesterday 2 of them contributed to TD's.

He was all over the PP is going to play great today.

The one I found interesting was his comment that Isabella was strictly an outside Wr use his speed downfield guy in college and the Cards wanted to play him in the slot and it's a whole different thing. If that's true(I only saw highlights in college) it explains more. The Cards had said they were trying to get him to play multiple slots and overwhelmed him, Feeley made it sound more like they tried to convert him inside. All the talk was that's where we want him, in the slot.

If true it again speaks to keim's draft vision, he appararently took a kid who'd never played inside with the intent to play him inside and then is excusing the lack of production because he's never played inside.

Does actually make me feel a bit better about Isabella though, the last 2 weeks announcers have said they were impressed with him in practice, sounds like maybe he's one of those guys who is hopefully going to have the light go and be good.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
They assume it's easy to fit a square peg into a round hole. Some of these players are not that open to change :shrug:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He called Budda repeatedly for being great, not a guy we have to worry about, solid tackler etc. He had 3-4 missed tackles yesterday 2 of them contributed to TD's.

He was all over the PP is going to play great today.

This one had me laughing yesterday. Called Buddha a great player and having an incredible season while touting his tackle stats..lol Clearly just a national talking head and doesn't pay close attention. Buddha has NOT had a great season in anyway shape or form.

What was so great about it though was while he was saying it the very next play Buddha totally quits on the play allowing the WR to get the ball uncontested all because he completely gave up on it. Instead of playing through he stops raises his arms looking for a call at the ref crying for a flag while the WR goes on to make an uncontested catch.

:biglaugh:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
If true it again speaks to keim's draft vision, he appararently took a kid who'd never played inside with the intent to play him inside and then is excusing the lack of production because he's never played inside.

The thing I don't understand...how hard is it to run down the field and beat a CB every once in a while? He supposedly has elite speed but we haven't seen it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose