Terrell Suggs released

Reaction score
Of course we would all take Golden over Suggs now. But I don't recall any sort of outcry here, or anywhere else, when we let him go. If you were like, "the Cards will rue this day!" on the day he signed with the Giants, then you were a genius.
I'm a freakin' genius! :D

I posted about it being a mistake to let Golden get away, without so much as an offer, I believe! Wasn't happy with the over-the-hill Suggs signing, either. Suggs played the Cardinals, no other way to put it.

I continued to give Keim the benefit of doubt well into this season, but no more ~ It's FIRE KEIM TIME!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he asked to be released in order to finish his career in a better way

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
34s

Situation to monitor with pass-rusher Terrell Suggs. While he’d like to play for the #Ravens, it sounds like at least one other team is poised to claim him. If it’s the #Titans

with DC Dean Pees, there is some familiarity there. Suggs is not certain to show if it’s not Baltimore.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fun memories at asu

But his short term as a card was like emmit smith to old to slow

Bet we see him as a raven for his final yr

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same bill of goods sold he will bring veteran leadership winning mentality. End of the day he brought nothing just like Suggs Both just getting another paycheck, done with these type of players from other teams
You can add Gresham to your list. But then there were Edgerrin James, John Abraham, & Dwight Freeney... all still productive for a little longer with the Cardinals. Guess each case is unique.

...dbs

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fun memories at asu

But his short term as a card was like emmit smith to old to slow

Bet we see him as a raven for his final yr
At least Smith played with a ton of effort in his 2nd season and had fun...just shy of 1000 yards...after the injury plagued, crying in Dallas, 1st season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We’re now at $51 million in dead money.

So this is why Chandler Jones restructured his contract: So Keim could load up on more dead money this season.

Yay.....

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he wasn't an ex-ASU guy Suggs would be getting eviscerated here.

Kiem sucks, Suggs is douche.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that the defense played one of their better games this season. Didn't miss Suggs at all.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
When was he good?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

In 2016 he played on a 1-year, $3.5M deal and, IMO, outperformed it. You can go look back at some of those Heroes and Goats threads and he regularly appeared there.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In 2016 he played on a 1-year, $3.5M deal and, IMO, outperformed it. You can go look back at some of those Heroes and Goats threads and he regularly appeared there.

Yes and almost everyone wanted keim to extend his contract
But I don't know if in the last 15 we have ever had a good all around tigh end

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
Suggs was too slow to cover tight ends, I do wish he would have just retired as a Cardinal, but he had to go imo

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Am I wrong for wanting another team, besides the Ravens, to pick up Suggs? I know the organization is saying the release was mutual, but seems like we cater to the players.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Sad to see numbers like that. This solidifies why Keim needs to go.
Why would adding to that number in a point in the season when it doesn't matter anymore solidify him needing to be fired. That number is about 2 weeks away from being 100% irrelevant as the slate will be wiped clean for next season.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Am I wrong for wanting another team, besides the Ravens, to pick up Suggs? I know the organization is saying the release was mutual, but seems like we cater to the players.
Is it wrong for me to want the Patriots to claim him and for him to tell them he wont report so he can go to the Ravens? Then the Patriots stand pat so the season runs out and he doesn't play with anyone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave