Congrats everybody.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Way it looks to me. We've lost nine games, but I thought we tried in every game, even when we were losing big. I thought the Browns quit, today.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
More like congrats on getting screwed out of a better pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Happy to win. Didn’t see it coming. Especially nice to not look like the confused unbalanced team today.

The Browns have a lot to figure out. I feel bad for their organization. I can’t post it since I’m on mobile, but on Instagram, KM’s Jersey exchange with Baker was a tale of the game. Baker looked so frustrated to be there, and KM was beaming, even though they’re pals.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great win by the team. Didn't see another win this season after last week.

Kliff's offense moved the ball.
Drake surprised with his ability to break tackles
Murray played to the offense called and took what the defense gave him.
For a minute, P2 was back
And all looked like a 7-9 team against a decent team that is being coached downn

Only downside, Keim will be back.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
More bad news for azcardsfan1616. Not only did we win, but we didn't hurt our draft position. Now, if we win our next two, he will have something to be happy about.

Lol sorry just can’t get too thrilled about the win. I’m at the point in the year where I’m following on my phone instead of watching. I’m glad the team played well but doesn’t mean much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The nature of the win was the good part. Had they just stumbled into a win I’d rather have had the draft pick. However, the offense looked like I think they’d hoped it would look all year. It was clear to me that Murray wanted badly to win and was more willing to risk injury than he had been. He ran with determination. If he can do that next year and avoid too many injuries, the Cards will be a handful.

The Cards have enough holes that they should have be able to have a good draft regardless of the win. Hopefully today shows with the right personnel added they can move forward. I still think it’s a 2 year process to be playoff competitive as the Cleveland coaching was atrocious.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Happy to win. Didn’t see it coming. Especially nice to not look like the confused unbalanced team today.

The Browns have a lot to figure out. I feel bad for their organization. I can’t post it since I’m on mobile, but on Instagram, KM’s Jersey exchange with Baker was a tale of the game. Baker looked so frustrated to be there, and KM was beaming, even though they’re pals.
That was because he was on the losing end lol. I'm sure Baker was beaming while tweeting KM back in June or July. He thought he was gonna get an easy win.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
This current 4-9-1 record is giving me flashbacks to the '70s, where the Cards had THREE STRAIGHT SEASONS ending with a 4-9-1 record.

The 3rd of 3 straight seasons was Don Coryell's first season, so maybe there's a parallel in terms of eventual success.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose