Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beat ya :)

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Everybody liked this signing but it’s clear Suggs was just on a money grab I’m actually more disappointed in Suggs cause he’s one of my all time favorites.
disappointed in a guy for taking a one year 7 million dollar deal? not his fault our GM thought he'd be a feel good story for the crooked Hamilton and ASU fans.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wow. That's a pretty intense move this late in the game. Why? Seems disrespectful, on the surface, but I wonder if maybe Suggs requested it. Like mentioned, maybe he goes back to the Ravens for one last playoff run?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That's a pretty intense move this late in the game. Why? Seems disrespectful, on the surface, but I wonder if maybe Suggs requested it. Like mentioned, maybe he goes back to the Ravens for one last playoff run?

There is no way this was done without Suggs input. If it were reactionary it would have been done earlier in the week.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mutual parting. its not more bad perceptions of players who suck and get released.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
only thought here: does this accelerate the dead money cap hit into this year vs next?

if so, I have no issue with the move

that signing always felt out of place: it was a move more for a team that was close and needed a vet at a key place. the Cards of course, were far, far away (and Keim either knew it, or, should have known)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Two days ago the talk was moving Suggs to DE and two days later he is released. One can speculate that Suggs dissed the idea of moving to DE and the team decided to release him or this team is sailing the ocean blue without a rudder or a paddle or possibly both are true.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
best part of the article

"Reddick played six snaps against Pittsburgh. In the second quarter, he nearly registered a sack, disrupting the play enough to force one of Duck Hodges’ three incompletions in the game."

Two incidental blows to Keim in one article :)

Reddick will definitely be getting more playing time now. It would be nice if he can show some pass rush, as releasing him this offseason saves us no money at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson