Kliff is developing a QB.....

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
you have to remember that.... It's something nobody on this board has ever done and KK has a great track record. I'll trust the professional and my gut over a buncha keyboard warriors that probably never made it past JV football.

its been reported that Kyler and his family are frustrated with KK being so conservative with play calling... they want to take deep shots and run more - KK doesn't want to push it yet... He knows what he's doing and we'll be better for it in the future.

Just you wait! Cards win a minimum of 7 games next year, book it!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
you have to remember that.... It's something nobody on this board has ever done and KK has a great track record. I'll trust the professional and my gut over a buncha keyboard warriors that probably never made it past JV football.

its been reported that Kyler and his family are frustrated with KK being so conservative with play calling... they want to take deep shots and run more - KK doesn't want to push it yet... He knows what he's doing and we'll be better for it in the future.

Awe, the youthful Cardinal fan banking on something haha... but I do have faith in Kingsbury :)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Woah!

My brain just exploded!

The professional is more qualified then people on a message board?

Wow, just wow. My world forever changed...

And man do I feel bad about myself, getting put in my place by sone person posting on the same message board he is slamming.

Never getting to sleep tonight.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

OP
OP
Zeem_Freeze

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Woah!

My brain just exploded!

The professional is more qualified then people on a message board?

Wow, just wow. My world forever changed...

And man do I feel bad about myself, getting put in my place by sone person posting on the same message board he is slamming.

Never getting to sleep tonight.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy
not slamming the whole board, just some crappy takes.

noted that your brain is blown.... any comments on KK's development strategy?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Where are these reports you mention?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
So the youngster spews his two cents worth and we are all supposed to be awed and impressed.:soapbox:

So sorry sonny...…………………...:biglaugh:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the youngster spews his two cents worth and we are all supposed to be awed and impressed.:soapbox:

does anyone even know the guys age? or do we automatically discriminate on people because of their age around here?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
not slamming the whole board, just some crappy takes.

noted that your brain is blown.... any comments on KK's development strategy?

Just because3 you don`t like it because its not a "kiss Kyler`s ass" thread doesn`t mean its not valid.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
those arent reports. It is fans dreaming things up. I just googled it and find absolutely nothing about the subject.

Those reports are actually facts from at least his college tenure as a coach... unless you think he had nothing to do with developing guys like Mahomes :)

OP
OP
Zeem_Freeze

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

awed and impressed? its a message board bro, calm down haha......

if you've thought your posts have ever "awed and impressed" anyone than you have a sad relationship with your computer and anonymous posters...

nobody gives a shiiiii.... im bored at work, power markets on the west coast are slow today.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
awed and impressed? its a message board bro, calm down haha......

if you've thought your posts have ever "awed and impressed" anyone than you have a sad relationship with your computer and anonymous posters...

nobody gives a shiiiii.... im bored at work, power markets on the west coast are slow today.

Never expected my posts to do anything except state my opinion and point of view.As for anyone liking them I frankly don`t give a flying f*** .

OP
OP
Zeem_Freeze

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
anyways.... back to QB development... maybe I should've done a poll about trust in KK's ability to develop QBs and if it'll transfer to the NFL

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
nothing wrong with that

you're so obsessed it is maniacal.

hes fired up? You're the guy being fired up.

Not fired up at all.Just expressing my opinion.Obsessed.No.If KM becomes good and leads this team to wins then I will be pleased.Refusing to get slobbery over style points and losses isn`t my thing.Just not a glass half full guy with this team right now and that includes KM.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave