How's This For Doom and Gloom?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Cardinals could literally double their win total next year and STILL BE IN LAST PLACE in the NFC West.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
yeah, good luck trying to sell those season tickets to Cardinals fans next year to put people in seats during the game.

If I am the guy in charge of these ticket operations, I would get a head start and update my linked in.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna say this and mean it with all of my existence. This team better get on a fast track very quickly and turn it around. We could potentially be buried in the basement for the next 5-6 years if we don't get our ish together!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm gonna say this and mean it with all of my existence. This team better get on a fast track very quickly and turn it around. We could potentially be buried in the basement for the next 5-6 years if we don't get our ish together!

They are on it. They are putting the same guy in charge of building this shi*ty team to deep dive to identify the diamonds and core of this team in that pile of dung. Doesn't the guy already know this roster since he put it together?

This front office and team are totally weird. I think this franchise doesn't care about the product at all.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/steve-keim-david-johnson-just-one-of-many-players-being-evaluated

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm very excited for the Cards to promote a QB who passed for as many TDs as Kyle Allen and Mitchell Trubisky (so far!). It's going to be invigorating seeing all those highlights of Murray scrambling out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, throwing a three-yard pass on third-and-nine, and hucking the ball out of the back of the end zone.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
They are on it. They are putting the same guy in charge of building this shi*ty team to deep dive to identify the diamonds and core of this team in that pile of dung. Doesn't the guy already know this roster since he put it together?

This front office and team are totally weird. I think this franchise doesn't care about the product at all.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/steve-keim-david-johnson-just-one-of-many-players-being-evaluated

I see the problem now when Keim talks about core players. He must be misunderstanding what the word core means on a team and is mixing it up with an apple core. Someone needs to tell him unlike an apple core which you throw away with a team it means you keep them.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Next year, rather than wasting money on the Sunday Ticket, I’m just going to spend game days binge watching the Cardinals 2015 season of All or Nothing.

Glory Days!

Ugh. I already did that after last season. Looks like I'll watch it again after this season, lol. OR I could watch on NFL game pass the 2009 season with Kurt :shrug:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I'm very excited for the Cards to promote a QB who passed for as many TDs as Kyle Allen and Mitchell Trubisky (so far!). It's going to be invigorating seeing all those highlights of Murray scrambling out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, throwing a three-yard pass on third-and-nine, and hucking the ball out of the back of the end zone.
You are smart enough to know this is a moronic comparison.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals could literally double their win total next year and STILL BE IN LAST PLACE in the NFC West.

We aren’t doubling anything lol

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Next year, rather than wasting money on the Sunday Ticket, I’m just going to spend game days binge watching the Cardinals 2015 season of All or Nothing.

Glory Days!

JTS

you joke ( I think)

but I still have a bunch of games from the 2015 season still on my DVR …….. and I watch em from time to time

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Meh...so much anger. Take a deep breath, gently grab your earlobes and say OOZAH very slowly as you exhale. Patience grasshopper...it's a rebuild. Been a fan since 1965 and the last 2 years seem familiar to me.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You are smart enough to know this is a moronic comparison.

And his takes are going to look even more moronic if Murray achieves the potential he has shown at times this year.

Just a few weeks ago, even the Murray Murray Derangement crowd were begrudgingly admitting the kid looked pretty good, but two bad games and they are out in force.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
And his takes are going to look even more moronic if Murray achieves the potential he has shown at times this year.

Just a few weeks ago, even the Murray Murray Derangement crowd were begrudgingly admitting the kid looked pretty good, but two bad games and they are out in force.

they’ll probably look a lot like your offseason takes on Lamar Jackson. Those have aged EXTREMELY well.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1 step forward 2 steps back

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
If I am the guy in charge of these ticket operations, I would get a head start and update my linked in.

Ticket sales guy will be OK,,,,see how he got all of those Steeler fans seats for the last game. He will just be creative selling tickets
to the traveling opposing team fans and their fans who now live in AZ.

Maybe State Farm will paint over the RED ZONE Mural and put up a advertising mural of Aaron Rogers and Mahomes?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
On the bright side, it’s impossible for the Cards to double their losses next year.
I’m assuming they won’t roll out an 18 game schedule next year :)

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a culture problem in the franchise.

Leadership void in the locker room.

Even messaging has been a problem. KK comes out after the bye and says that they want to win as many games as possible and are not looking at playing young players. Four days layer, KK says they want to play young players after Brock is cut.

The entire franchise lacks consistency in applying rules, discipline and establishing a culture. This is not going to get better with 74 million cap space and a top five pick.

In the immortal words of Marcellus Wallace "Nah man, everything is far from okay" .

It is so far from okay that 6 wins next year feels like returning to normal NFL sucker'y compared to the buffoonery right now.

With that said let me go talk about my Cardinals sorrows to my best friend Pale Ale.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Even messaging has been a problem. KK comes out after the bye and says that they want to win as many games as possible and are not looking at playing young players. Four days layer, KK says they want to play young players after Brock is cut.

The entire franchise lacks consistency in applying rules, discipline and establishing a culture. This is not going to get better with 74 million cap space and a top five pick.

In the immortal words of Marcellus Wallace "Nah man, everything is far from okay" .

It is so far from okay that 6 wins next year feels like returning to normal NFL sucker'y compared to the buffoonery right now.

With that said let me go talk about my Cardinals sorrows to my best friend Pale Ale.

I actually have been impressed by the lack of leaks out of the Cardinals locker room this season. It may be that the Cardinals players trust and have faith in Kingsbury.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The cap space should be 84 million, the 74 you mentioned, plus 10 more per team it goes up next season.