B-Train was WAY better in the radio than Wolf

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He lost his Son, and now some on this board are taking the opportunity to talk **** about him as the substitute covered his show?

I was over him several years ago, but I’ve learned to respect his ability to get inside info...

If this is true, it’s a shame. And some of you should be ashamed for kicking a man while he is down.

Never thought I’d be one of the squares on the board, but man I’ve been shocked with some of the vitriol and venom I’ve been reading here lately. It’s not at all inclusive to this thread either.

It's sad he lost his son....but that's got NOTHING to do with what we're saying...NOTHING

B train replaced Wolfley on the radio for the game day broadcast ...upon listening to B Train he was 1000 times better than Wolfley.....thus I began a post stating they should put B-Train on full time and let go of Wolfley.

Does it mean I don't feel for the guy...no

If a new chef comes into a restaurant and the food is WAY better you don't keep the old chef because he had a death in the family?

As I stated they should have gotten rid of Wolf on the morning show years ago. He adds nothing and repeats the same saying over and over and over and over....to the point myself and many others just turned the station.

P.S. Phoenis is a BASIN not a Valley (for the millionth time)

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well it sounds like you know the family. I can’t imagine what they’re going through.

It’s devastating... I can’t imagine how Wolf is going to be able to re-enter normal life. He’s about as tough of a human being as there is, but this is crippling.
Life is never easy for any of us. But Wolf has had more than his share of trials... My heart breaks for the guy, as he’s truly one of the nicest, most genuine guys you could ever know.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It’s devastating... I can’t imagine how Wolf is going to be able to re-enter normal life. He’s about as tough of a human being as there is, but this is crippling.
Life is never easy for any of us. But Wolf has had more than his share of trials... My heart breaks for the guy, as he’s truly one of the nicest, most genuine guys you could ever know.
I don’t know him personally but my wife and I have met him numerous times and he was always so nice and genuine. I am so sorry to hear of his loss.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
1) Most of us did not know the details of his absence. A little hypocritical of you to be as judgmental as you are accusing others.
2) All of us have extreme sympathy for Wolfley. That doesn't change the fact that this is a Cardinals board and critques of Cardinal related items (good or bad) is not warranted.

Go back through this thread... Posters were still being obnoxious and banging on him after the post about his Son dying was made... Wolf is obnoxious in my baseline opinion of him. Every time he crucifies the Pantera song "Respect," I mute the radio for 20 seconds. His hot takes on Tool are ridiculous too. He is a goofball/jackass (btw, most all fullbacks I know are just the same), but once he stops the "color" commentating, he has good things to say. JMHO.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been leading the 'remove Wolfley' bandwagon for many, many years.

Dave Pasch is one of the best play by play announcers in the country, but Wolfley makes it un-listenable.

With that said, I can't imagine what he is going through and I hope that the family can get through it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave