OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
12/11/19, 11:41 AM
Did not see LB Terrell Suggs, OL JR Sweezy, OL AQ Shipley, OL Justin Pugh or DL Corey Peters during open portion of Cardinals’ practice. WR Larry Fitzgerald had a vets day. S Budda Baker and OL Mason Cole were working with a trainer on the side.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban
@Cardschatter

·
2m

Replying to
@Cardschatter
David Johnson, on his playing time, said he had been given a reason why he hasn't been on the field. Said it was between he and the coaches. Doesn't agree with it.
"Any NFL player, if you're a competitor, if you're not on the field, you're obviously going to be upset about it."

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield stats will be:

350+ yards
3 TD's

The Browns will smoke the Cardinals

Kareem Hunt will have 100+

Cards can't stop the run and they can't stop the pass. I'll bet it's over before the 4th starts.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield stats will be:

350+ yards
3 TD's

The Browns will smoke the Cardinals

Kareem Hunt will have 100+

Cards can't stop the run and they can't stop the pass. I'll bet it's over before the 4th starts.
I very much doubt that this won't be a competitive game. Not sure we will win, but we can absolutely hang with this team.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Question is: Do I start Kyler or Aaron Rodgers in the semis of my fantasy league?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Last realistic chance for a win. The key is not letting Mayfield get on a roll. He a momentum guy. Cleveland is also thin on talent but not as weak as the Cards.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Question is: Do I start Kyler or Aaron Rodgers in the semis of my fantasy league?

Neither one has been lighting it up lately. The Browns defense has played well the last two games while the Bears have given up decent fantasy points to QB. Personally I'd go with Rodgers because of his experience and they are working for a playoff spot.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope for a fun game, I don't need a win, but fun it should be.

Basically if we lose out and the dolphins win another one and the Lions we have a chance for a top 3 pick XD... gosh... it's that time of the year and our status again ... :(:pullhair:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope for a fun game, I don't need a win, but fun it should be.

Basically if we lose out and the dolphins win another one and the Lions we have a chance for a top 3 pick XD... gosh... it's that time of the year and our status again ... :(:pullhair:
I want us to win every game, that being said, the only thing that will get me over a loss in each of the 3 remaining games is.............the draft pick. I hope the Dolphins & Lions win out lol.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard (@Kyle_Odegard)
12/12/19, 11:40 AM
Cardinals designated T Brett Toth to return from the non-football injury list. He's the second player designated to return, which means CB Robert Alford (on IR w/ broken leg) is officially done for the year.