Kyler Murray v. Joe Burrow

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler has two subpar games and this thread is a thing. He has had one of the best rookie seasons ever and this is the stuff that gets posted. The team sucks, but so do some of the fans. This is the dumbest thread in the history of ASFN. Congrats!

OP
OP
A

AZZkicker

Reaction score
Kyler has two subpar games and this thread is a thing. He has had one of the best rookie seasons ever and this is the stuff that gets posted. The team sucks, but so do some of the fans. This is the dumbest thread in the history of ASFN. Congrats!

not bad for my first post....

sorry dude...it’s a cut throat business and there are some worrisome trends by Kyler. It’s obvious he is shying from contact and he he has yet to get blind side steam rolled in a sack. Don’t forget, Kyler has an out: go back and play baseball...where you don’t get hit by a guy who weighs 150 pounds more than you, and he still makes millions.

Burrows isn’t a sure thing either, but given the straight up choice of one or the other, Burrows is a taller Russell Wilson...pocket passer who can use his feet when the occasion calls.

As was pointed out earlier, AZ is a team of backups with 10 or less true starters. You get here with one failed draft after another.
That’s on Keim and MB.

My worry is Murray has 3 more “subpar” games and gets blown up in the back field.
That happens, then this thread becomes more than a hypothetical discussion.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Honestly, in the extremely unlikely event we were were to do that I would not be surprised in the least if Burrow flat out REFUSED to play for the Cardinals.

Talk about a place rookie QB's go to die.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is not the dumbest thread in the history of ASFN, haha.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The GB Packers used to draft a QB every year for several years.Not in the 1st round but other rounds.At one time they had Favre and Mark Brunell and another guy.Always had 3 solid QBs around.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take Burrow even if the Cards needed a QB.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Don’t tell me you haven’t had the thought cross your mind, what do you do if the chance crosses the board to take Burrow?

Yes, almost a certainty Cincinnati takes him number 1, but humor me, for the sake of argument. First, would you do it? Second, how far would you go in trades, to make that happen?

myself, I hope Kyler puts this thread to bed in the next 3 games. If he doesn’t, this thread will be around till the next draft.

I’d really like to take a defensive player from LSU.

I can tell you with complete certainty that such a thought has not even been a blimp on my proverbial radar :)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Read an article that Burrows played in a similar offense that Brees plays in New Orleans. The Saints may look to move up to take him.