Being 100% serious, no troll, what do you think of these 3 players atm?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler Murray

Christian Kirk

Patrick Peterson

No agenda pushing, being a contrarian for the sake of it, & shtick-rising, what do you think of these players & their future outlook on this team?

Please be 100% serious & not troll.

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Murray- big question mark

kirk- has potential. Probably a solid NFL receiver.

peterson- frustrated hof’er that needs to re-motivate himself.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Kyler Murray - rookie playing like a rookie but has regressed. Takes too many sacks. Offensive play calling is too conservative. I was higher on him earlier in the season.

Christain Kirk - I believe could be a top receiver if we designed an offense of more than 5 yard dump passes. A little inconsistent but a solid #2 receiver that I want to build around.

Patrick Peterson- Doesn’t want to be here and I don’t want him here. Get some value for him while we can.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler Murray

Christian Kirk

Patrick Peterson

No agenda pushing, being a contrarian for the sake of it, shtick-rising, what do you think of these players & their future outlook on this team?

Please be 100% serious & not troll.

Murray is close to being a star. He just needs to feel more comfortable behind his line. The pressure totally disrupted him today.

Kirk is ideally a #3 receiver. He is not quick enough or big enough to be a star.

Patrick Peterson is done. He has mentally checked out - at least with the cards. I wanted them to trade him, and I still do, but the return for him now is going to be a 4th or a 5th.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray - has the potential to be a starting QB. Regressing rapidly (could be talent around him could be not).

Kirk - Average #2

Peterson - Likely done as Cardinals. It may be good if both sides moved on.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1 and 2 are good and need to be built around obviously.. Peterson thing is strange. He might still have some in the tank, but doesn't want to be here..and we hold onto him regardless. Just dumb from a team aspect. I don't care how freaking good you are..if you don't wanna be here, trade em or let em walk. #keimtime

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Murray is full of potential but like most rookies has a lot of learning to do. Hard to totally judge but I don’t think he is a generational talent, could be a top 10-15 QB in his prime.

Kirk can be a solid #2 WR on a good team. 2 years and 2 injuries is concerning. He doesn’t hurt the team with fumbles or lots of drops.

Peterson has fallen off the map...since he has come back from suspension he has been a less than average starting NFL CB

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Murray - having a nice rookie year. Firmly believe he will develop into a top 10 QB.
Kirk - good #2 receiver. Should continue to get better.
Peterson - definitely not a top corner. With his liability as a tackler he may not even be considered an average starting corner.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
1- Good arm talent and decent accuracy. He goes through spurts where he loses the strike zone. Holds onto the ball way too long and runs himself into stupid sacks. No idea if this is a reflection of his football IQ or the talent around him. Overall still TBD.

2-Still think his ceiling is a solid #2. Obviously has speed and has his moments as a deep threat. Still too many times where he drops catchable/contested passes.

3- Not interested in playing football anymore, at least here. ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray - No. Some players need to learn. He needs to unlearn. Bad habits and in over his head.

Christian Kirk - he will bounce around NFL for awhile. Nothing special.

Patrick Peterson - burnt toast.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray...Up and coming. A ways to go to be a top QB.

Kirk....Solid # 2 receiver.

Peterson...We have seen the best of him.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
1. Will be a maddening player for his rookie deal with us. Flashes of brilliance, won't put it together, but that's going to have a lot to do with coaching and the rest of the team. I think he's a guy that can succeed with talent around him, but might not be good enough to play with a subpar roster.

2. He's a #2. Pretty good, but it's a shame he can't be as great as we need him to be. Maybe he can thrive in the slot when Fitz goes?

3. Time to cut ties, sadly. He's running out of talent, desire, or both.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We faced very good defenses by the way
Wilson could barely put some points versus the Rams
And the steelers has one of the best defense in the league
I'm impressed how weak can be the trust towards a young player

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. Will be a maddening player for his rookie deal with us. Flashes of brilliance, won't put it together, but that's going to have a lot to do with coaching and the rest of the team. I think he's a guy that can succeed with talent around him, but might not be good enough to play with a subpar roster.

2. He's a #2. Pretty good, but it's a shame he can't be as great as we need him to be. Maybe he can thrive in the slot when Fitz goes?

3. Time to cut ties, sadly. He's running out of talent, desire, or both.

Nobody can win with a subpar roster but I would be happy if we have a supbar roster right now cause this one is far from being just a below average unit

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nobody can win with a subpar roster but I would be happy if we have a supbar roster right now cause this one is far from being just a below average unit
Dude, what about a 3-9-1 team has you excited?

Your blind enthusiasm is showing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave