Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Against a 3 man rush....

Yeah Pitt has a great pass rush but this is a bit ridiculous we can't even pass protect when they bring 3 guys.

Great adjustment by Kirk the ball fell short because Kyler couldn't step into it

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Agree. But isn't it a little silly to declare anything about what he is currently with the trash he has around him?

that sure didn`t stop anyone from ripping Rosen last season.What`s fair for one should be fair for both.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Murray Haters are going to be really bitter, yet hard to shake...because their alternative (Josh Rosen), might not ever start a game again. They get to live in a magical world where Rosen COULD be good, because he will never see the field to see if its true or not.

Murray gives this team hope of being better in the future. If we had picked Bosa and kept Rosen, we would have nothing, except maybe 5 more sacks this year.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If those stats equal more wins, please argue stats...right now those stats equal moral victories.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The offense is significantly better this year, but unfortunately the defense is also significantly worse as well. It's almost like you don't even follow this team..

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that sure didn`t stop anyone from ripping Rosen last season.What`s fair for one should be fair for both.
Ok.. I guess I see that to some extent. But Rosen never had the games Kyler has put together either. But I get it.. there is some gray area as always.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
3rd and 9 we run a screen with no blockers, then we go for it on 4th and 2 to throw a pick when KM could’ve walked into the end zone!!! WTF!